Specialized Sirrus 2.0 2021 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features an alloy frame and steel fork construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with 42c tires clearance, clean internal cable routing and mounting points for a range of accessories give maximum flexibility.
- Intuitive and easy to use Shimano rapid fire 2x8 wide range shifting.
- Powerful Hydraulic disc bakes for safety and control.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts|
|Fork:||Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 140mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney FD-TY710|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Acera, 8-speed|
|Rims:||700C disc brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c|
|Rear Tyre:||RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, 46/30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Chain:||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|