Specialized Sirrus Alloy Disc 2020 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take your fitness adventure to the next level. The Specialized Sirrus Alloy is a hybrid sports bike ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Take your fitness adventure to the next level. The Specialized Sirrus Alloy is a hybrid sports bike that combines a comfortable and efficient cycling position with the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Steel fork with rack and mudguards mounts
- Shimano Tourney 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power in all-weathers
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Charcoal/Red/Black
- The Specialized Alloy Disc is available with 0% APR finance
If you're going to get in shape, you need to move, and nothing wants to help you move faster than our Sirrus with powerful hydraulic disc brakes. It takes a no-nonsense approach to its design, giving you everything that you need, like superior braking, and nothing that you don't.
It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 SL Premium Aluminium, and it features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, hydraulic disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comforting Body Geometry touch points that are sure to take the sting out of long rides. Complacency just met its match.
Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1SL Premium Aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
A steel, straight blade fork provides a responsive ride, while the fender and rack mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders and racks that can transport your gear around town.
Promax F1 hydraulic disc brakes are spec'd on this Sirrus to ensure consistent, powerful braking.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Fork:||Steel, flat mount disc, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Stem:||7-degree, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 140mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, 8-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus w/ gear display|
|Rims:||700C disc, double wall|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, 48/38/28T, steel|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, 68mm, square taper|
|Chain:||KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic|