Specialized Sirrus Elite 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combining the best in aluminium alloy frame construction with A FACT carbon fork the Specialized Sir... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining the best in aluminium alloy frame construction with A FACT carbon fork the Specialized Sirrus Elite is an efficient flat bar road bike that offers an incredibly smooth ride.
With fast rolling 700c wheels, wide, puncture protection tyres and a comfortable riding position the Sirrus is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks. A comfortable yet efficient riding position is ideal for fitness training and commuting. Offering a responsive ride, the E5 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight, durable and features rack and mudguards mounts for easy rain protection and luggage carrying.
The FACT carbon fork delivers precise steering control and offers an exceptionally smooth ride thanks to the ZERTZ vibration damping inserts that absorb the ‘road chatter’.
Hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping control while the Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain gives you reliable shifting over a wide range of gears.
Cycle further and faster with ease and comfort on the Specialized Sirrus Elite.
- Lightweight E5 Premium Aluminium frame is offers a responsive ride
- FACT Carbon Fork with Zertz inserts for a smoother ride
- Fitness geometry offers a comfortable and efficient riding position
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping control
- Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain for easy gear shifting
- Colour: Tarmac Black/Cobra Blue/Baby Blue
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Sirrus Elite is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing w/smooth welds, internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|Fork:||FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|Stem:||Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora, 9-speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora, GS cage, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT flatbar road, 9-speed|
|Rims:||Axis Sport Deep|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 25mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer Pro, forged aluminum, MegaExo, sub compact,48/32T w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-971 w/PowerLink|
|Cassette:||Shimano, 9-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform, alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.