Specialized Sport RBX Road Cycling Shoes
- ShowProduct Information The Sport RBX Road Shoes were developed to be the perfect fit for commuting or for anyone looking to... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Sizing
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Moderately stiff nylon plate for pedaling efficiency, with SlipNot™ sole and walkable rubber tread: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Three offset Velcro® strap closures for comfortable fit
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds and wedges to maximize performance benefits
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern
- Approximate weight: 760g (Size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Sport RBX Road Cycling Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
My first pair of cycling shoes. These are comfortable (sizing was spot on), look good, quality build and came at a great price.
My first pair of cycling shoes. These are comfortable (sizing was spot on), look good, quality build and came at a great price.Close review
Superb road shoes for those who use regular SPD. Fit perfect on touring spd pedals.
Superb road shoes for those who use regular SPD. Fit perfect on touring spd pedals.Close review
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.