Specialized Sport Road Cycling Shoes 2015
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Sport road shoes are ideal for beginners who want to progress to cleats and performa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Specialized Sport road shoes are ideal for beginners who want to progress to cleats and performance enhancing stiffness in the sole. The Sport is less chunky than other road shoes at this price point and they’ve got the styling right.
Little features such reflective heel elements that improve your visibility on the roads just add to the value for money.
The Sport features trickle down features from Specialized’s top-end models such as a Body Geometry sole and footbed. You’ll feel a noticeable moulding to the contours of your feet. This optimises your hip, knee and foot alignment so you can really put the power down and stay comfortable.
The sole itself is injection-moulded nylon composite which has been engineered to be stiff for power transfer whilst light.
Along the upper the Specialized Sport has three offset Velcro closures that keep your foot securely fixed and snug. The synthetic upper comes with plenty of mesh venting to keep you cool on warmer rides, whilst also creating a supple fit.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Injection-moulded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0
- 3-strap offset Velcro® closure for superior fit
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds and wedges to maximise performance benefits
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
Specialized Sport Road Cycling Shoes 2015 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These are beautiful and comfortable shoes the only downside is there slightly smaller fit so I advise going up half a size.
These are beautiful and comfortable shoes the only downside is there slightly smaller fit so I advise going up half a size.Close review