Specialized Stix Switch Combo Head/Tail Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Light sets See the latest products
New in Light sets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a dual-minded design, flipping between red or w... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a dual-minded design, flipping between red or white modes depending on the needs of your ride. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch.
- Headlight or taillight—you decide.
- Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes.
- Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens).
- Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens)
- 2- to 20-hour runtime.
- Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions.
- Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately).
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.