Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Delivering rapid rolling trail performance, the Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 29 is a confid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Delivering rapid rolling trail performance, the Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 29 is a confidence inspiring full sus MTB that offers all the performance you need for UK trail riding.
Lightweight enough for XC yet robust enough for Black Graded descents the Stumpjumper features a FACT 9m Carbon trail chassis with M5 FSR rear end that offers 135mm of suspension travel that is fully active even under braking and whilst pedalling. As well as being lightweight, stiff and strong the Carbon frame features the innovative SWAT storage system that allows you to store trail essentials in the down tube so you can ditch the pack and ride with more freedom.
The RockShox Pike RC 29 fork offers both hard hitting control and small bump sensitivity and is perfectly matched to the Monarch RT3 shock for riding both up hill and down over varied terrain. The SRAM X1 11 speed drivetrain offers slick reliable shifting, even over the bumpiest terrain, and offers all the gears you need to attack the descents yet still cruise up the climbs.
The Roval Traverse 29er wheels deliver rapid rolling performance over rough terrain combined with extra grip and stability.
Ride faster and have more fun on the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert 29.
- FACT 9m Carbon mainframe frame with M5 rear offers 135mm of fully active suspension travel
- Rock Shox Pike RC 29fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel with precise steering control
- RockShox Monarch RT3 shock with 3 position compression adjustment and AUTOSAG
- SRAM X1 11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with excellent chain retention
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power
- Roval Traverse 29 wheels for improved float and grip
- Colour: Rocket Red/Black
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29 is available with 0% APR finance