Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ultegra Di2 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combining cutting edge technology with a race winning pedigree the Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ulteg... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining cutting edge technology with a race winning pedigree the Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ultegra Di2 is a road bike that will take your cycling to the next level.
Built specifically for disc brakes the lightweight FACT 10r Carbon frame features high end construction techniques offering stiffness and compliance in just the right places. This delivers the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that has contributed to victory in all three grand tours, combined with incredible stopping power. Rider first engineering ensures that, in each and every frame size, the Tarmac sprints, corners and descends with uniform excellence.
Also designed specifically for discs, the S-Works FACT full carbon fork delivers incredible steering response and front end stiffness without any lurch or degradation in performance.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 offers incredibly quick and precise shifting while the hydraulic disc brakes offer fine yet powerful all-weather braking control. Roval CL 40 carbon disc wheels deliver the lightweight rapid rolling that offers more than just marginal gains.
Ride faster and further on the Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ultegra Di2.
- FACT 10r carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight and responsive
- S-Works FACT carbon disc fork for a stiff front end
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 for ultra-precise shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Colour: Satin Carbon / Charcoal / Hyper
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
- The Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ultegra Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||FACT 10r carbon, disc only, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, QR, 135mm spacing|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper, disc|
|Stem:||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|Bars:||Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 140mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, 6870, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed|
|Rims:||Roval CL 40 disc, carbon 40mm rim depth, carbon hub shell, Front 18h, Rear DT Swiss 350 internals, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset|
|Chainset:||Specialized Pro carbon|
|Bottom Bracket:||Enduro BB30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG70, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.