Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ultegra Di2 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Combining cutting edge technology with a race winning pedigree the Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ulteg... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining cutting edge technology with a race winning pedigree the Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ultegra Di2 is a road bike that will take your cycling to the next level.
Built specifically for disc brakes the lightweight FACT 10r Carbon frame features high end construction techniques offering stiffness and compliance in just the right places. This delivers the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that has contributed to victory in all three grand tours, combined with incredible stopping power. Rider first engineering ensures that, in each and every frame size, the Tarmac sprints, corners and descends with uniform excellence.
Also designed specifically for discs, the S-Works FACT full carbon fork delivers incredible steering response and front end stiffness without any lurch or degradation in performance.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 offers incredibly quick and precise shifting while the hydraulic disc brakes offer fine yet powerful all-weather braking control. Roval CL 40 carbon disc wheels deliver the lightweight rapid rolling that offers more than just marginal gains.
Ride faster and further on the Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ultegra Di2.
- FACT 10r carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight and responsive
- S-Works FACT carbon disc fork for a stiff front end
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 for ultra-precise shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Colour: Satin Carbon / Charcoal / Hyper
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
- The Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ultegra Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Ultegra Di2 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 10r carbon, disc only, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, QR, 135mm spacing
Fork: S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper, disc
Bars: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 6870, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed
Chainset: Specialized Pro carbon
Bottom Bracket: Enduro BB30
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28t
Chain: Shimano HG70, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 140mm
Rims: Roval CL 40 disc, carbon 40mm rim depth, carbon hub shell, Front 18h, Rear DT Swiss 350 internals, 24h
Tyres: S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Front, S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset