Specialized Trigger Sport Cyclocross Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross Tyres See the latest products
RRP: £29.99 Save £7.00
RRP: £24.99 Save £10.00
RRP: £44.99 Save up to £11.00
RRP: £44.99 Save £9.00
RRP: £18.99 Save up to £6.50
New in Cyclocross Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Trigger Sport tyre rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack, and gravel paths, making it ideal for anyon... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Trigger Sport tyre rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack, and gravel paths, making it ideal for anyone looking to get the most out of a smooth cyclocross or gravel course. It features a solid casing for improved comfort and handling through corners, while the durable compound makes it smooth rolling and tough enough for the rigors of a 'cross course. Even better, the 38 and 42mm sizes feature our BlackBelt flat protection for added piece of mind while you're riding over gravel or rough surfaces.
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Bead: Wire
- Compound: 60a; 38 and 42 have 70a
- Flat Protection: 38 and 42 have BlackBelt
- 700 x 33mm; psi 50-100; approximate weight 405g
- 700 x 38mm; psi 75-100; approximate weight 515g
- 700 x 47mm; psi 50-75; approximate weight 595g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.