Specialized Turbo Kenevo Comp 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Explore further with less effort. The Specialized Turbo Levo Women’s is a hardtail electric mountain... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Explore further with less effort. The Specialized Turbo Levo Women’s is a hardtail electric mountain bike with a powerful e bike drive unit and a female specific frame with women’s MTB components. With its fast rolling 29” wheels and Suntour XCM32 suspension fork, the Turbo Levo is a great way to ride further without getting into a sweat.
- Powerful electric motor and battery are fully integrated into the frame
- SR Suntour XCM32 suspension fork to smooth the bumps in the trail
- Shimano Acera 1x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- 29” wheels are fast rolling over smooth and rough terrain
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Plum Purple/Acid Lava
- Specialized Turbo Levo Women’s 29er is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 1.2E 250W (530W max) Brose with custom trail tune
- Battery: Turbo M1-400, 400Wh, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- User interface/remote: Integrated trail display / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
If speed is at the top of your wish list, there's no better tool than the Women's Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. It takes the fast, fun, and efficient characteristics of our 29er hardtails and adds our exclusive pedal- assist technology to crank up those numbers on the radar gun.
First and foremost, it has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise? Then comes our efficient and powerful Specialized e-Bike technology, along with an integrated battery and motor. This year, however, you'll also see some updated software that increases the motor's efficiency, plus an M5 Premium aluminium frame.
The exclusive, Rx trail-tuned motor smoothly and quietly brings added power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. The output, meanwhile, is fully adjustable in order to conserve energy. Lastly, our new, custom Specialized 1.2E motor features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range This makes for the most efficient use of power on the trail, and more importantly, it creates the feel of a capable trail bike.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. The Mission Control app, meanwhile, gives you full control of the bike's tech, while an integrated Trail Display shows all of the ride metrics you need. We also included a Trail Remote that lets you easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the handlebars, plus a power metre that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
This version has a durable build kit, with a size-specific SR Suntour XCM32 fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a one-by Shimano groupset to handle shift and drivetrain duties. There's also an explicit focus placed on making this bike purpose-built for female riders, so you'll find that every touchpoint of the bike has been specifically designed for women.
- M5 Premium aluminium construction is paired with our Trail Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for an alloy dropper post.
- The Levo’s Specialized 1.2E motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for trail riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedalling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The Specialized M1-400 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 400Wh of trail-taming juice and is neatly integrated into the down tube.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC 27.5", Boost™, 15x110mm, 180mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Van RC Coil, S: 400 lb/in, M: 450 lb/in, L: 500 lb/in, XL: 550 lb/in, 216x57|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4 bolt, 6 degree rise, 45mm|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6 degree upsweep, 8 degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RE, 4 piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RE, 4 piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 11 Speed|
|Rims:||27.5" alloy, 20mm depth, 30mm internal width|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru axle, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Seat Post:||X Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis, 2D cold forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm, 32T|
|Chain:||KMC X11ET, 11 speed w/ Missing Link|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11 speed, 11-46t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.