Specialized Turbo Kenevo Comp 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Turbo Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
The Specialized Turbo Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful ebike motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. The Specialized Turbo Kenevo Comp model pairs all that electric bike technology with a smart mix of downhill oriented components that'll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
- Premium alloy frame with dialled geometry
- Marzocchi Bomber Z1 fork offers 180mm of big hitting travel
- Marzocchi Bomber CR coil shock controls the 180mm of rear travel
- SRAM Code R brakes for powerful stopping control
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain
- Sizes: S2, S3, S4, S5
- Colours: Gunmetal/Hyper Green
- The Specialized Turbo Kenevo Comp is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Specialized Turbo 2.1
- Battery: 500Wh internal battery pack
- User Interface / Display: Specialized top tube display button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+
• The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
• Marzocchi Bomber CR coil-sprung shock offers 180mm of plush suspension as well as adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping, to help you dial in the ride to your style and terrain.
• Marzzochi Bomber Z1 air-sprung fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
• The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
• This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of trave|
|Fork:||Marzocchi Bomber Z1, 27.5, Boost™ 15x110mm, 36mm chassis, FIT GRIP damper, 180mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||Marzocchi Bomber CR, 62.5x230mm, S2: 450lb, S3: 500lb, S4: 550lb, S5: 600lb|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Rims:||Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized Turbo, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm, 32T|
|Chain:||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Motor:||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge|
Specialized Turbo Kenevo Comp 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Great bike and service from Tredz. Could not recommend either more than if this is the bike for you which it is because it does it all with ease and the level of service from these guys is second to none.
Great bike and service from Tredz. Could not recommend either more than if this is the bike for you which it is because it does it all with ease and the level of service from these guys is second to none.Close review
Had bike 2 month now, although the weight is still testing me, the bike is planted and just rips through the trails, i'm a good 110kg rider but this Brute laughs it off as it cruises back up the trail. I have tried all the other Brands and I can honestly say, I made the right choice with this machine...
Had bike 2 month now, although the weight is still testing me, the bike is planted and just rips through the trails, i'm a good 110kg rider but this Brute laughs it off as it cruises back up the trail. I have tried all the other Brands and I can honestly say, I made the right choice with this machine...Close review
the bike is really really good but the bike is very heavy but i like the weight. the only problem I've had is now and then my back brake sounds like its a water gun, i most probably just need some more brake fluid but LOVE this bike in general.
the bike is really really good but the bike is very heavy but i like the weight. the only problem I've had is now and then my back brake sounds like its a water gun, i most probably just need some more brake fluid but LOVE this bike in general.Close review