Specialized Turbo Kenevo Expert 2021 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Specialized Kenevo Expert just made you obsolete. This i... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Specialized Kenevo Expert just made you obsolete. This is the ebike that lets you summit the longest, nastiest climbs with energy to spare so that you can bomb down the longest, nastiest descents. The Kenevo Expert is, hands down, the most capable eMTB in existence, thanks to its 180mm of RockShox DH front and rear suspension and an all-new Sidearm-style frame that boosts your control. Add in a class-leading 700 watt-hour battery and you've got an electric mountain bike that has no limits.
- Premium alloy frame with dialled geometry
- RockShox Boxxer Select RC fork offers 180mm of big hitting travel
- RockShox Super Deluxe coil shock controls the 180mm of rear travel
- SRAM Code R brakes for powerful stopping control
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain
- Sizes: S2, S3, S4, S5
- Colours: Black
- The Specialized Turbo Kenevo Expert is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Specialized Turbo 2.1
- Battery: 700Wh internal battery pack
- User Interface / Display: Specialized top tube display button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+
• The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
• Yes, that a dual-crown fork up front. When we launched the original Kenevo we started seeing riders strapping dual-crown forks on their Levos—it was that rowdy of a bike. So when we set out to design this latest Kenevo, we decided to equip our Expert model with a 180mm-travel RockShox Boxxer. Absolute steering precision and downhill control.
Bring it on.
• The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
• This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity. That incredibly powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Boxxer Select RC, 27.5, DebonAir, 20x110mm Boost™, 35mm chassis, 180mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select, 62.5x230mm, S2: 450lb, S3: 500lb, S4: 550lb, S5: 600lb|
|Stem:||Specialized Direct Mount DH Stem, two-piece, forged alloy, 45mm|
|Bars:||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Rims:||Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 370, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm, 32T|
|Chain:||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Motor:||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge|