Specialized Turbo Levo 29" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new Specialized Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The new Specialized Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. We’ve taken our advanced M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful e bike motor on the market, and paired them with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension and brake components available. The result is an electric mountain bike that puts plenty of high-end eMTBs to shame.
- Specialized M5 Aluminium frame with dialled 29er trail geometry
- RockShox 35 fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel
- RockShox Deluxe Select shock controls the 150mm of rear travel
- SRAM NX 11 speed e bike tuned drivetrain
- SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large X Large
- Colours: Navy/White Mountains/Black, Flo Red/Black, Black/Dusty Lilac
- The Specialized Turbo Levo is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 2.1, 250W Brose with custom trail tune offers up to 410% assist
- Battery: 500Wh, Turbo M2 series, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- User interface/remote: Turbo Connect Unit / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of RockShox.
The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity,. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox 35 29, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe Select w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 4-Piston Caliper, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chain:||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Battery (Wh):||Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh|
|Motor:||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
Specialized Turbo Levo 29" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Total value for money, will be upgrading the brakes over next couple week only due to having to stop on the downhill sections off the trails. Tredz excellent service... Leyton went above and beyond.
Total value for money, will be upgrading the brakes over next couple week only due to having to stop on the downhill sections off the trails. Tredz excellent service... Leyton went above and beyond.Close review