Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Carbon FSR 29er + Extra 500wh Battery 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The genera defining e MTB just got better. The Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Carbon is an electric mou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The genera defining e MTB just got better. The Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Carbon is an electric mountain bike that is built around a brand-new carbon fibre frame. Taking design ques from the Stumpjumper, the Levo’s updated kinematics and trail geometry offers an even better ride. Combine that with the new smaller and lighter motor, an extra 500wh battery worth £750, and you have even more power to ride even more trails.
- FACT 9M frame with alloy rear stays, redesigned for improved performance
- Fox 34 Rhythm eBike fork offers 150mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Fox DPS Performance shock controls the 150mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- 29” Roval Traverse wheels with wide 2.6” Butcher tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Rocket Red/Black, Blue Tint/White
- The Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Carbon FSR 29er is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 2.1 250W Brose with custom trail tune offers up to 410% assist
- Battery: Turbo M2 series, 500Wh, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- Additional battery: Turbo M2 series, 500Wh, removable, 3.5hour charge time worth £750!
- User interface/remote: Turbo Connect Unit / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
When you're ripping around the trail on the Turbo Levo Comp Carbon FSR, there's no denying that you're on a fully-fledged trail bike. In fact, the only thing that feels e-MTB about it is the massive Turbo smile on your face. That’s because the new Levo houses all of the things you know and love about our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and gives you a little more power to the pedals. And with perfectly tuned kinematics, a true Trail Geometry, and a new custom battery and motor, the power to ride more trails is yours, all yours.
- The Turbo Levo FSR frame is constructed with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and an M5 Premium aluminium rear-end, making it not only lightweight but also stiff and responsive. The design includes our 29 Trail Geometry that includes a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. Kinematics of the frame have also been perfected, along with rider-tuned stiffness. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube, while the minimalist motor is mounted in a more secure, lighter way.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 Rx Trail-tuned motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with this Tredz bike is:
- Additional 500wh battery worth £750!
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Rhythm E-bike, GRIP damper, 29" Boost™, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX DPS Performance, 210x52.5, 150mm of travel, 3-Position Adjustment, custom tune|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chain:||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Battery (Wh):||500 Wh|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU|
Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Carbon FSR 29er + Extra 500wh Battery 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Right there’s not much to say about this monster. The balance the drift the geometry on this bad bad boy is second to none. If you are ever lucky enough to have the money to buy one of these you will never want to ride any other bike... (Welcome to the dark side.!!!!!) 😂😂💥💣
Right there’s not much to say about this monster. The balance the drift the geometry on this bad bad boy is second to none. If you are ever lucky enough to have the money to buy one of these you will never want to ride any other bike... (Welcome to the dark side.!!!!!) 😂😂💥💣Close review