Specialized Turbo Levo Comp FSR 29er 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The power to ride more trails. The Specialized Turbo Levo Comp FSR 29er is an electric mountain bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The power to ride more trails. The Specialized Turbo Levo Comp FSR 29er is an electric mountain bike that is built around a brand new frame with updated motor and battery technology. The geometry has been revised too with design features taken from the new Stumpjumper that give the Levo a fully modern trail bike feel. Lighter, more powerful and more capable than ever, the Turbo Levo take eMTBs to the next level.
- M5 aluminium frame, redesigned for improved performance
- RockShox Revelation RC fork offers 150mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- RockShox Deluxe RT shock controls the 150mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- 29” Roval Traverse wheels with wide 2.6” Butcher tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Taupe/Acid Kiwi, Cast Battleship/Hyper, Nice Blue/Tarmac Black
- Specialized Turbo Levo Comp FSR 29er is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 2.1 250W Brose with custom trail tune offers up to 410% assist
- Battery: Turbo M2 series, 500Wh, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- User interface/remote: Turbo Connect Unit / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
Sure, you could drag your feet and resign yourself to tyred dogma while everyone else is having the time of their lives, or you could hop aboard a Turbo Levo Comp FSR and experience the revolution for yourself. We recommend the latter, and that's because we designed the all-new Levo to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. What are you waiting for? You deserve that Turbo smile.
- The completely redesigned alloy Levo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. Kinematics of the frame have also been perfected, along with rider-tuned stiffness. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube, while the minimalist motor is mounted in a more secure, lighter way.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 Rx Trail-tuned motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Revelation Charger RC, 29" Boost™, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RT w/ custom air valve, 150mm of travel|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, 34.9mm, 125mm of travel (Small), 150mm of travel (M/XL)|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm 32T, custom steel|
|Chain:||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Battery (Wh):||500 Wh|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU|
Specialized Turbo Levo Comp FSR 29er 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This makes me smile every time I see it. Tredz did a good job delivering and building it. Every time I get off it I’m planning my next adventure. The green looks way better in person. Check it out in the shop and you will see what I mean. Bloody love this thing.
This makes me smile every time I see it. Tredz did a good job delivering and building it. Every time I get off it I’m planning my next adventure. The green looks way better in person. Check it out in the shop and you will see what I mean. Bloody love this thing.Close review