Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie Womens 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The power to ride more trails, and have more fun. The Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 6 Fattie is a women... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The power to ride more trails, and have more fun. The Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 6 Fattie is a women’s full suspension electric mountain bike that offers outstanding control and handling, alongside a powerful electric bike boost.
Delivering 15% more power for 2018, the Turbo 1.3 electric bike motor now boosts your natural pedalling power with increased efficiency. The RX trail tune offers optimum off-road electric bike performance, and the power assist is completely intuitive. Pedal engagement is instant, and torque is consistent throughout your entire cadence range, so it is very easy to adapt to the extra power that the motor offers. The smiles will keep on coming as you can ride further and faster with less effort. Three power modes are easily selected, either on the battery itself or with the Trail Remote on the handlebars, so you can choose how much power assist you want the bike to deliver.
The 460Wh eBike battery pack is housed neatly in the down tube. As well as offering the cleanest lines of any electric mountain bike, this clever design also means that the centre of gravity is very low. This makes the Turbo Levo incredibly stable on the trails, boosting confidence as well as pedalling power. The battery can be charged either on or off the bike in about 3 hours. ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to connect to a variety of devices, including Garmin cycle computers.
Offering a range of innovative features, the Specialized Mission Control smart phone app really sets the Turbo Levo apart. You can customize the motor response, as well as the power modes, so the bike works for you in just the way you want it to. With Smart Control, the Turbo Levo can manage the motor output and battery capacity itself, tailored to the distance or time of your ride. You can also set the remaining capacity that you want to have left in the battery at the end of your ride, so you have enough juice left to ride the next day as well.
With all that extra power, the additional grip and float, offered by the 2.8” Butcher tyres on the 6Fattie (27.5”+) wheels, is just what you need to make the most of the trail. 38mm wide Roval Traverse rims offer the ideal support for the big rubber, allowing you to make the most of the extra volume by running lower pressures to make the tyres conform to the trail for a smoother ride.
The 120mm of plush full suspension travel is controlled by the capable RockShox Reba RL fork out front and the RockShox Monarch shock on the rear. The SRAM GX/NX 1x11 speed drivetrain delivers reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs – with less effort of course. SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful stopping in all-weathers.
Have more fun and ride further with less effort, on the Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie Women’s eBike.
- Powerful electric motor and battery is fully integrated into the frame
- RockShox Reba RL fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- 120mm of rear suspension control with the Rock Shox Monarch
- SRAM GX/NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- 6Fattie (27.5+) wheels with 2.8” Specialized Butcher tyres for extra grip and float
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Blue/Acid Lava
- Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie Women’s eBike is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 1.3 250W (530W max) Brose with 15% more power & custom trail tune
- Battery: Turbo M1-460, 460Wh, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- User interface/remote: Integrated trail display / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Premium aluminium, 6Fattie/29 Women|s Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 120mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Reba RL 29, 51mm offset, 120mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch Women|s Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 720mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 4-Piston Caliper, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 4-Piston Caliper, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX|
|Rims:||Roval 650b, alloy construction, 38mm internal width, 24/28h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm, torque caps, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 10-/11- speed freehub, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss, stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.8"|
|Rear Tyre:||Fastrack GRID casing, folding bead, 650b x 2.8"|
|Seat Post:||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Custom alloy crankarms Forged steel, 32T|
|Chain:||KMC X11ES, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.