Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp CE 6Fattie 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric bikes See the latest products
New in Electric bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Men's Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp 6Fattie has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtai... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The frame was constructed from our M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around our Trail HT Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor is fully integrated in the down tube.
- A RockShox Reba RL fork was developed to deliver up to 120mm of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating 15x110mm thru-axles for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
- SRAM DB5 brakes feature a high-volume reservoir and a custom four-piston design in order to give you with heaps of stopping power for hard and steep riding.
- PA MOTOR : Exclusive custom tune and software, Trail Tune, 250W
- PA USER INTERFACE/REMOTE : Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA CHARGER : Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
- PA WIRING HARNESS : Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug
The Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp CE 6Fattie 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing
Fork: RockShox Reba RL 29/27.5+, Fast Black uppers, Solo air, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100/120mm travel (frame size specific)
Bars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Rear Mech: SRAM GX, Type 2.1, long cage, 10-speed
Shifters SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger
Chainset: Custom alloy crankarms,32T
Bottom Bracket: Integrated in motor
Cassette: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t
Chain: SRAM PC1031, 11-speed w/PowerLink
Front Brake: SRAM DB5, hydraulic disc, custom 4-piston caliper, semi-organic pads, 200mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM DB5, hydraulic disc, 2-piston caliper, semi-organic pads, 200mm rotor
Rims: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 110x15mm thru-axle, 24h
Rear Hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry, stainless
Tyres: Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Front - Ground Control, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Rear
Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S/M: 100mm, L/XL: 120mm travel
Pedals: Alloy platform
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.