Specialized Turbo Levo S-Works Carbon 29" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The all-new Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing e bike in the Turbo Lev... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The all-new Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing e bike in the Turbo Levo line. This top-shelf electric mountain bike features an entirely carbon frame with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. On top of that stunning frame, we’ve added 150mm of smooth and controlled suspension travel, the smoothest and most powerful eMTB motor, a new 700Wh battery that boosts your range by a massive 40 percent…and that’s just for starters.
- FACT 11m Carbon frame with dialled 29er trail geometry
- Fox 36 Factory fork offers 150mm of refined suspension travel
- Fox Float DPS Factory shock controls the 150mm of rear travel
- SRAM XX1/XO1 11 speed e bike tuned drivetrain
- Powerful SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large X Large
- Colours: Carbon/Chrome
- The Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 2.1, 250W Brose with custom trail tune offers up to 410% assist
- Battery: 700Wh, Turbo M2 series, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- User interface/remote: Turbo Connect Unit / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- Lightweight and responsive carbon frame designed for aggressive trail riding.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- FOX 36 Factory fork and DPS rear shock provide 150mm of peerless suspension performance.
- S-Works frames always represent the pinnacle of our engineering capabilities. In the case of the Levo, that means a full-carbon frame that's not only class-leading when it comes to weight, but absolutely bomber.
- The top-tier bike deserves a top-tier shock. We equipped the S-Works Levo with a FOX FLOAT DPS Factory shock, complete with slick Kashima coated stanchion and a 3-position compression damping adjuster.
- The best of the best. FOX's 36 Factory E-bike fork features the Grip 2 damper, the tuner's delight, complete with high-speed and low-speed compression and rebound damping.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||S-Works FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||FOX FLOAT Factory, 36, GRIP2 damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, Kashima, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Stem:||Deity Copperhead, 32.8mm, 50mm|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01, single-click lever|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing|
|Spokes:||DT Competition Race|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow ti rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis, full carbon ISIS, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chain:||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1199, XD, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Battery (Wh):||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|Motor:||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|