Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Womens 2019 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For those looking to glide through urban environments, parks and canal paths. The new Turbo Vado wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For those looking to glide through urban environments, parks and canal paths. The new Turbo Vado with women’s specific fitness geometry makes easy work of leisure riding and the daily commute. Rider position is slightly sportier than a Dutch style bike. With intuitive assist from the smooth and quiet motor. It comes with the 250w Specialized 1.2 battery. 460wh with a top speed of 15.5mph and range of up to 93 miles in Economy mode, 40 miles in Sport mode and 25 miles in Turbo mode based on a total rider/bike weight of around 15 stone. The Turbo Vado unlocks your cycling ambitions.
- Lightweight Aluminium frame with mudguard and rack
- SR Suntour NCX E25 fork with 50mm of smooth suspension
- Reliable and lightweight Shimano Deore 10 speed drivetrain
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Women’s specific Fitness geometry
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colours: Storm Grey/Black/Chrome
- The Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Womens is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Integrated 1.2 motor
- Battery: U1-460, 460Wh, removable, lockable
- User interface/remote: 2.2-inch BLOKS computer
If you can characterize your life as on-the-go, busy, or not having enough time, we made a bike for you—the Women's Turbo Vado 3.0. It's made to accommodate busy lives that are always in movement, which is why we took our exclusive, award-winning pedal-assist technology and accelerated it into the future.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. It features a silently operating design with our Custom Rx Street tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for the urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations. Perfect.
For the Vado 3.0, we developed a custom 460Wh battery, the Specialized U1-460, that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. With this battery, the 3.0 will deliver a pedal-assisted boost up to 93 miles in Economy mode, 40 miles in Sport mode, and 25 miles in Turbo mode. These estimates, of course, have some assumptions—the total rider and bike weight is 220 pounds, the terrain is flat with some inclines, and there is either no wind or a light breeze. In other words, with a top speed of 15.5mph, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, make a trip to the grocery store, or to even head over to that new café on the other side of town.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch computer with the German powerhouse, BLOKS. With this smart computer, you're able to view your battery level and toggle various ride metrics such as speed, distance, and time. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
To top off all of the innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec on the Turbo Vado 3.0, so it features Shimano 10-speed components, hydraulic disc brakes, racks, and fenders.
- The Women's Vado frame features a lightweight alloy, step-through frame that that's easy to get on and off of.
- The Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX E25, steel steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel|
|Bars:||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Rims:||700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned|
|Front Hub:||Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Aldia, Hollow CR-MO Rails, 155mm|
|Chainset:||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Bottom Bracket:||Included w/ crankset|
|Chain:||40T w/ chainguard, 104 BCD|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 10-speed, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Battery (Wh):||460 Wh|
|User Interface:||Custom 2.2" LCD display|