Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 2019 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For those looking to glide through urban environments, parks and canal paths. The new Turbo Vado wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For those looking to glide through urban environments, parks and canal paths. The new Turbo Vado with fitness geometry makes easy work of leisure riding and the daily commute. Rider position is slightly sportier than a Dutch style bike. With intuitive assist from the smooth and quiet motor. It comes with the 250w Specialized 1.2 battery. 500wh with a top speed of 15.5mph and range of up to 93 miles in Economy mode, 40 miles in Sport mode and 25 miles in Turbo mode based on a total rider/bike weight of around 15 stone. The Turbo Vado unlocks your cycling ambitions.
- Lightweight Aluminium frame with mudguard and rack
- SR Suntour NCX E25 fork with 50mm of smooth air suspension
- Reliable and lightweight Shimano XT 11 speed drivetrain
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Fitness geometry
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colours: Satin Nordic Red/Black, Satin Black Platinum
- The Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Integrated 1.2 motor
- Battery: U1-500, 500Wh, removable, lockable
- User interface/remote: 2.2-inch BLOKS computer
It's a busy world out there, and the sad thing is, it's getting faster all of the time. That's why we recommend faster bikes for busy lives, like the Turbo Vado 4.0. It takes our award-winning, exclusive technology and tailors it in a package that's designed for getting you around your day-to-day life quicker than ever before. It's you, only faster.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. It features a silently operating design with our Custom Rx Street tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for the urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations. Perfect.
For the Vado 4.0, we developed a custom 500 Wh battery, the Specialized U1-500, that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and is easily removable for simplified charging. Depending on your riding style, terrain, and setup, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, make a trip to the grocery store, or to even head over to that new café on the other side of town.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch computer with the German powerhouse, BLOKS. With this smart computer, you're able to view your battery level and toggle various ride metrics such as speed, distance, and time. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
To top off all of the innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec on the Turbo Vado 4.0, so it features Shimano 11-speed components, hydraulic disc brakes, racks, and fenders.
- The Vado features a lightweight alloy frame that’s been designed with our Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
- The Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
Custom Specialized U1-500 battery is fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Turbo Vado aluminum frame with bottom bracket motor mount, fitness/transportation geometry, fully integrated lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, smooth welds, reflective graphics|
|Fork:||Custom SR Suntour NCX, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, alloy steerer, remote lockout w/custom lever, magnesium lowers, post disc mount, 50mm of travel|
|Stem:||Alloy w/ display/light mount, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 11-speed|
|Rims:||700C disc, 28h, double-wall|
|Front Hub:||Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x100mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 10-/11-speed freehub, 28h|
|Spokes:||700c, (1.8mm) XDB Stainless BLACK|
|Front Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Chainset:||Custom alloy crankarms|
|Chain:||Shimano CN-HG601, 11Speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-40t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.