Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Womens 2019 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For those looking to glide through urban environments, parks and canal paths. The new Turbo Vado wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For those looking to glide through urban environments, parks and canal paths. The new Turbo Vado with women’s specific fitness geometry makes easy work of leisure riding and the daily commute. Rider position is slightly sportier than a Dutch style bike. With intuitive assist from the smooth and quiet motor. It comes with the 250w Specialized 1.2 battery. 504wh with a top speed of 15.5mph and range of up to 93 miles in Economy mode, 40 miles in Sport mode and 25 miles in Turbo mode based on a total rider/bike weight of around 15 stone. The Turbo Vado unlocks your cycling ambitions.
- Lightweight Aluminium frame with mudguard and rack
- SR Suntour NCX E25 fork with 50mm of smooth suspension
- Reliable and lightweight Shimano XT 11 speed drivetrain
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Women’s specific Fitness geometry
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colours: Satin Black Platinum, Satin Nordic Red/Black
- The Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Womens is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Integrated 1.2 motor
- Battery: U1-504, 504Wh, removable, lockable
- User interface/remote: 2.2-inch BLOKS computer
It's a busy world out there, and the sad thing is, it's getting faster all of the time. That's why we recommend faster bikes for busy lives, like the Women's Turbo Vado 4.0. It takes our award-winning, exclusive technology and tailors it in a package that's designed for getting you around your day-to-day life quicker than ever before. It's you, only faster.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. It features a silently operating design with our Custom Rx Street tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for the urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations. Perfect.
For the Vado 4.0, we developed a custom 504Wh battery, the Specialized U1-504, that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and is easily removable for simplified charging. Depending on your riding style, terrain, and setup, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, make a trip to the grocery store, or to even head over to that new café on the other side of town.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch smart computer that lets you view your battery level and toggle various ride metrics such as speed, distance, and time. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
To top off all of the innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec on the Turbo Vado 4.0, so it features Shimano 11-speed components, hydraulic disc brakes, racks, and fenders.
- The Women's Vado frame features a lightweight alloy, step-through frame that that's easy to get on and off of.
- The Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- Custom Specialized U1-504 battery is fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Turbo aluminum frame with bottom bracket motor mount, fitness/transportation geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, smooth welds|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX E25, 50mm of travel, alloy steerer, 15mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Alloy w/ display/light mount, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500 hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500 hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 11-speed|
|Rims:||700C disc, 28h, double-wall|
|Front Hub:||Alloy front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle (axle not included), 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflective, 700x47mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflective, 700x47mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Custom alloy crankarms|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|