Specialized VADO SL 4.0 2021 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Vado: it means "I go." Cruising past traffic and arriving faster to work than your coworkers, all wh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Vado: it means "I go." Cruising past traffic and arriving faster to work than your coworkers, all while still having time to stop for coffee. It also means riding your bike way more often than you ever thought you would, explore, get fit, do your thing, Vado SL eliminates the barriers that had your old bike collecting dust. SL: it means "Super Light."
At 40% lighter than the average e-Bike, that means carrying Vado SL up a flight of stairs, lifting it onto the train or bus, or dropping it onto a bike rack without breaking a sweat and without throwing out your back. SL means livable. Vado SL delivers the defining combination of weight, power, range, and ride quality, giving you the confidence to ride more often and to places that you never imagined you would. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal 320Wh battery and an optional range extender for up to another 40 miles of power, Vado SL lets you enjoy the ride, without worrying about the range.
- E5 Aluminum, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds, reflective graphics
- Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||E5 Aluminum, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork:||Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, frontrack-compatible|
|Stem:||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount|
|Bars:||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|Front Hub:||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|Seat Post:||Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset, 44T|
|Chain:||KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flats|
|Motor:||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU|
Specialized VADO SL 4.0 2021 - Electric Hybrid Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I’m delighted with this bike it’s everything I hoped it would be really enjoy riding it
I’m delighted with this bike it’s everything I hoped it would be really enjoy riding itClose review