Specialized Vado 4.0 2022 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you’ll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
- Alloy frame with fully integrated battery and crank drive motor
- Suspension fork to smooth the bumps on the road
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Rack, mudguards and lights ready fitted
- Colours: Red Tint/Silver Reflective, White Mountains/Black Reflective, Cast Black/Silver Reflective
- The Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Specialized 2.0 offers 75Nm max torque
- Battery: Specialized 710Wh integrated
- User Interface: Mastermind TCU display screen and remote
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Mission Control App
- Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor and 710Wh battery offers an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 15.5 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount|
|Stem:||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm 6-bolt|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm 6-bolt|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX, 11-speed trigger|
|Rims:||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x100mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized alloy rear hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|Rear Tyre:||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|Seat Post:||Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve|
|Saddle:||Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|Chainset:||Custom alloy forged crankarms, Praxis, 48T, 104BCD|
|Chain:||KMC e11S, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™v|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Battery (Wh):||Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh|
|Motor:||Specialized 2.0, 70Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|User Interface:||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|