Specialized Vita Elite Womens 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combining the best in alloy frame technology with a carbon fibre fork the Specialized Vita Elite is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining the best in alloy frame technology with a carbon fibre fork the Specialized Vita Elite is a women’s specific flat bar road bike that offers an incredibly smooth ride.
Featuring fast rolling 700c wheels with wide tyres and a comfortable, stable riding position the Vita is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks. Women’s Fitness Geometry ensures a great fit and a comfortable, efficient ride. The E5 Premium Aluminium frame is lighter than that found on the other alloy Vita models while still being just as durable. Rack and mudguard mounts for added versatility.
The FACT carbon fibre fork features vibration damping inserts that absorb ‘road chatter’ for a more comfortable ride, especially over rougher roads.
The Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain delivers easy shifting over a wide range of gears while the hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping power.
Cycle with faster with more comfort and confidence on the Specialized Vita Elite.
- E1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight, tough and responsive
- Carbon fork reduces road chatter.
- Women’s Fitness Geometry offers a comfortable, efficient fit
- Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain for simple gear changing
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- 700c wheels with 32mm tyres for riding on rough and smooth roads
- Colour: Turquoise/Light Turquoise/Nordic Red
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Vita Sport is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Women|s Fitness Geometry, women|s double-butted tube sets, integrated headset, internal cable routing, disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount, rack mount|
|Fork:||FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|Stem:||Specialized Flow Set, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, XS/S/M: 12-degree rise, L/XL: 20 degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora, 9-speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora, GS cage, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT flatbar road, 9-speed|
|Rims:||Axis Sport Deep|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 25mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer Pro, forged aluminum, MegaExo, sub compact,48/32T w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-971 w/PowerLink|
|Cassette:||Shimano, 9-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform, alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.