Specialized Vita Expert Carbon Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Vita Expert Carbon is a high-end sports hybrid designed specifically for women who want the spee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Vita Expert Carbon is a high-end sports hybrid designed specifically for women who want the speed of a road bike but with the confident handling that a flat handlebar can provide. Vita is a versatile bike that can be used for everything from fast-paced fitness training to traffic beating commutes.
Comfort features such as Zertz taken from the race proven Specialized Roubaix help to keep you in the saddle for longer.
You can buy the Vita Expert Carbon women’s specific flat bar road bike through a 0% interest Tredz Finance package.
Frame & Fork
The FACT 9r carbon composite frame with Zertz inserts helps to take the sting out of riding by reducing road vibrations travelling through the frame into your limbs and muscles. This keeps you comfortable on those longer rides.
FACT 9r is extremely light, very strong and stiff where it needs to be for efficiency. Women’s fitness geometry optimises your position for fast and comfortable riding.
Upfront is a FACT carbon, full monocoque fork, which also comes with Zertz microsuspension. The full monocoque design helps to shave extra weight while the carbon provides excellent lateral rigidity for steering and cornering.
Mounts for racks and fenders improve the practicality of the Vita. You can carry all your work and ride essentials in waterproof panniers. When the ground is damp or wet you can protect yourself against spray and dirt with mudguards.
You get a Shimano 105 performance 11 speed groupset to play with, matched with an FSA Gossamer Pro sub compact chainset providing lower gear ratios for easier pedalling. This is a performance setup that’s designed to give the best feedback from your input. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are powerful with a great feel so you can control your speed with confidence in all weather conditions.
Specialized’s Vita Elite Carbon runs on Axis classic wheels which are tough and will take the daily impact of commuting and riding. 30mm tyres come with BlackBelt puncture protection for hassle free riding. Reflective sidewalls on the tyres also improve your visibility in low light conditions.
Women’s specific Body Geometry contact points improve your comfort on long rides. Both the saddle and the grips are anatomically shaped to help support you with the best fit possible.
Key Features :
- The lightweight Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame features Zertz to smooth out your ride, plus mounts for racks and fenders. The frame is engineered and designed with Women’s Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon, full-monocoque fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Ramp up your speed and efficiency on flats and hills with Cruise/Climb gearing, for simplified shifting and a wider gear range.
- Shimano BR-M447 Hydraulic Disc brakes by provide powerful stopping power in all conditions, while also reducing hand fatigue while braking.
The Specialized Vita Expert Carbon Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Women|s Fitness Geometry, Zertz, internal cable routing, disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount, rack mount
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, Zertz, post disc mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts
Headset: FSA, Campy style, integrated cartridge bearings
Bars: Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
Stem: Specialized Flow Set, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4 bolt, XS/S/M: 12-degree rise, L/XL: 20-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano 105, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105, 11-speed, GS cage
Shifters microSHIFT Centos, 11-speed, trigger
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro, forged alloy, BB386EVO, sub compact, 48/32T, 110mm BCD spider
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaEvo, threaded
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M447, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M447, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: AXIS 2.0 Disc
Front Hub: AXIS 2.0 Disc
Rear Hub: AXIS 2.0 Disc
Spokes: AXIS 2.0 Disc
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm Front, Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, reflective, 27.2mm