Speedplay 13175 Grease Gun With Grease
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bike lubricants See the latest products
New in Bike lubricants
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Grease injector gun with industrial quality tip and 1 pack of grease.The Speedplay grease gun allows... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Speedplay pedal bearings require regular greasing to function properly. We use needle bearings that allow Zeros to have the lowest stack height. Needle bearings require more frequent lubrication than cartridge bearings, so be sure to grease pedals every 2000 miles or 3 months, more frequently in dusty or wet conditions.
Our professional-quality grease gun gives the hydraulic pressure necessary to flush dust and debris from the cartridge and needle bearings in Speedplay Pedals. Includes grease.