Speedplay Zero Aero Stainless Pedals
- ShowProduct Information The most aerodynamic pedal system. Period. As its name suggests, Speedplay’s Zero Aero Pedal System ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Clipless Road Pedals Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Due to its aerodynamic advantage, the Zero Aero Pedal System was chosen by Bradley Wiggins to set the UCI World Hour Record of 54.526 km on June 7, 2015, at the Lee Valley Olympic Velodrome in London. The average speed of the historic ride was 33.88 mph. Considered the holy grail of cycling achievements, the Hour Record is an honor earned by the cyclist who covers the greatest distance in kilometers in one hour.
- Dimpled, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved aerodynamics and traction. Learn more about the Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat
Your Choice Of Micro-Adjustable Float Or A Fixed Position:
- The Zero Aero allows rotational float to be precisely micro-adjusted to the exact range needed or set in a fixed-position anywhere within the 15-degree adjustment range.
All Three Foot-Axis Adjustments Can Be Set Independently Of One Another:
- No other pedal system offers the precise adjustment or convenience of independently adjustable fore-aft, side-to-side, and rotational foot positions. Unlike the inexact set-up of traditional cleats, each of the three critical foot-axis adjustments of Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats can be set or changed without affecting the position of the other two adjustments. This feature also eliminates guesswork and misalignment when replacing cleats.
The Lowest Stack Height:
- The Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer.
- 8.5 mm stack height for 4-hole mounting
- 11.5 mm stack height for 3-hole mounting
- The thin pedal profile of the Zero Aero pedal lets you power through corners where your rivals coast.
- Stainless - 37 degrees
Large, Stable Pedaling Platform:
- The Zero Aero Pedal System gives the same solid connection as conventional single-sided pedals, but with Speedplay's unique, inverted design the cleat provides the platform once the cleat is engaged.
- Zero Aero pedals use precision cartridge and needle bearings - three of them instead of two found in most other pedals - which allows the Zero Aero to be thinner for a lower stack height, better cornering clearance, and reduced aerodynamic drag. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero Aero pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal for durability and safety, unlike our competitors who use engagement edges made of plastic.
Fits More Shoes:
- The Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat fits any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
- For easy bearing lubrication, a fitting to facilitate grease injection is included.
- The Zero Aero’s locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero Aero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
- Stainless pedal each - 105g
- Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat pair - 84g/130g*
Note: Zero Aero pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Light Action and X-Series cleats. Zero Aero cleats are not compatible with Light Action and X-Series pedals.
The Zero Aero Pedal is for you if:
- You compete in triathlon or time trials.
- Stainless - 53mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Clipless Road Pedals Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
International Deliveries - Temporarily Suspended 30/3/20
During the Covid-19 outbreak we will be stopping all international deliveries until further notice. We will continue deliveries to the UK, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service Team. The best way to contact us is to use Live Chat by clicking the widget at the bottom right of your screen.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.