Stages Cycling Dash L50 Cycle Computer
- ShowProduct Information It’’s brighter. It’’s easier to use. And it’’s smarter. Welcome to the new Stages Dash L50, featurin... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show GPS Computers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
It’’s brighter. It’’s easier to use. And it’’s smarter. Welcome to the new Stages Dash L50, featuring a brilliant full color EverBrite™ screen, cycling-specific maps with navigation and course elevation profile, and a full assortment of training and workout features suitable for first-year riders and seasoned pros alike. With ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity you can pair Dash to almost any device and the screen is easily configured to display any combination of data you prefer, in either landscape or portrait mode. The Dash is backed up by an all-new Stages LINK app for setup, wireless ride file transfers, on-screen text and phone notifications and comprehensive ride data analysis and training history, all for free. Compared to the Dash M50, the L50 features a larger screen, more data fields (up to 16) and a larger battery for extended runtime.
- Stages EverBrite ™ full color, high resolution screen with backlight, user-selectable brightness and auto dim mode
- Night Mode (black background)
- Intuitive menu-based screens for easy setup and use
- Initial Dash setup via new Stages LINK phone app or on Dash unit
- Sync rides and workouts via Bluetooth or USB
- Cycling-specific OSM-based with color coded roads, bike routes, paths and trails
- Points of interest including bike shops, cafes, pubs, gas stations and rest stops
- Follow courses in .FIT, .GPX or .TCX file formats
- Free custom course builder via Stages LINK including user-defined points of interest (city limit signs, etc)
- Turn-by-Turn course navigation with on-screen notifications and audio alerts
- Preloaded with base maps (North America) with additional regions available for free download
- Course climbing/elevation profile including progress and color-coded percent grade
- Fully customizable layout: landscape or portrait mode, user defined profiles, preset and custom screen layouts and contents with up to 16 data fields per screen
- GPS based current, average and max speed, distance, ride/lap time with auto start/stop
- Pairs with Android and iOS phones for file upload and onscreen pop ups for call, text and notifications
- On-unit power meter management (pair, zero reset, view battery status)
- Advanced power metrics including TSS, IF and Normalized Power
- FTP and heart rate zone estimator
- Color-coded power and HR zones and interval progress graph
- Preloaded with workouts; more can be added via .FIT files from Stages LINK or 3rd party apps
- Training Calendar and advanced analytics available via free Stages LINK app
- Futureproof: regular Dash firmware updates will add new advanced feature and compatibility for years to come
- Secondary Speed/Cadence Sensor Compatible (available as accessory)
- Free Stages LINK app pairs with Dash for ride file downloads, detailed analysis and ride history, and pushes to 3rd party apps including Strava, TrainingPeaks and others
- Display Size: 2.75" (68mm) measured diagonally
- Overall dimensions: 85mm wide x 73mm tall x 20mm depth (landscape)
- Weight: 126 grams
- Satellite Network: GPS and QZSS with SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and GAGAN)
- Mounts: Lightweight aluminum (22 grams) low profile 31.8mm out-front bar mount included; others available as accessories
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPO (USB)
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours real world runtime with backlight at 30% screen brightness
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Compatibility: iOS 9.3 including iPhone 4S and newer; Android 6.0+ (Bluetooth Smart)
- File compatibility: .FIT, .GPX, .TCX
- Alerts: audio and visual, user selectable
- Data transfer: USB and Bluetooth
- Sensor Compatibility ANT+ and Bluetooth Speed/cadence, Heartrate and power meter sensor
- Setup: On unit or Stages Link App
- Customization: On unit, Link App, or Link website
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
GPS Computers Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available