Stages Cycling Smart Bike Trainer
- ShowProduct Information The Stages Smart Bike brings together Stages Grand Tour winning power meter technology with its indo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainer Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Stages Smart Bike brings together Stages Grand Tour winning power meter technology with its indoor training bike expertise, to create an exercise bike that offers the ultimate home training.
REAL BIKE FEEL
The Stages Smart Bike includes standard road drop bars and a saddle. Users can easily swap to preferred bars and saddle to fine tune the Smart Bike to match their outdoor bike.
The Smart Bikes fits XS to XL riders. The head tube and seat height are adjustable, and the saddle’s fore/aft position can be adjusted too. The crank length has four positions (165, 170, 172.5, 175mm). Laser-etched scales for saddle height, reach, and stack allow you to always easily change between different rider’s setups.
PREMIUM GYM TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR HOME
A Gates Carbon belt drive is maintenance free, with no need to oil or lubricate components. There is electronic resistance of up to 3,000 watts at 120pm.
Stages is the fastest growing global provider of indoor bikes to fitness clubs. Drawing on Stages prowess in providing indoor for fitness bikes for gyms, the Smart Bike uses its Stages Indoor Cycling Frame for unsurpassed stability and longevity.
TRAINING PLATFORM COMPATIBLE
ANT +, Bluetooth, FE-C, and FTMS compatible. Two high-speed USB ports allow convenient device charging. An adjustable integrated tablet holder allows an easy setup for Zwift and other 3rd party training apps.
PERSONALISED SHIFTING AND SIMULATED RIDING
The electronic shifting, braking, and steering on the Smart Bike is programmable to handle any future app developments. The brake hoods have integrated shift buttons and sprint buttons, with the option to add climbing or TT/aero bar shifters.
WORLD CLASS POWER METER
The Smart Bike come with Stages Gen 3 Dual-Side Power Meter to offer best in class power measurement. This is the same technology that has helped carry riders to multiple Tour de France victories, and is built on the expertise Stages has developed as the world’s largest power meter manufacturer. an easy setup for Zwift and other 3rd party training apps.
- Simulated riding
- Electronic shifting, braking, and steering
- Four position cranks
- Stages Gen 3Dual-Side Power Meter
- Zwift and 3rd party compatible
- Premium gym standard technology
- Gates Carbon Belt Drive
- Fits XS to XL riders
- Weight: 138lbs
- Adjustability: Seat height and fore/aft, handlebar height and fore/aft – laser etched measurements for saddle height and stack/reach included. Fits riders XS to XL easily
- Drivetrain: Gates Carbon belt drive. Quiet and the same as used on Stages commercial indoor bikes
- Flywheel: 50 lbs
- Max Watts: 3000w
- Power: Stages G3 Dual Sided LR Power Meter
- Cranks: 4 positions – 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Max Incline: 25%. Stages Bikes will handle the maximum gradients in Zwift
- Q-Factor: 157
- Pedals: Not provided
- Shifting: Buttons which are customisable. Buttons for steering included (feature not introduced yet in Zwift), braking works Bike comes standard with shifting in the hoods as well as Sprint Shifters in the drops of the bar. Ability to add additional shifters on the tops of the bars and to add TT bars with shifters
- Customisable: Standard road saddle & handlebar (any standard 31.8mm) can be swapped out allowing riders to replicate the feel and fit of their bike
- Two bottle cages
- Two USB ports
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and ANT+
- 3rd Party App Compatible: Zwift, Trainer Road, Full Gaz and many more
- Stages Bike App: Will be integrated into the current Stages Link app. The app will allow users to update FW, set the crank length and customize their shifting to: Shimano road (2x 11 spd); Shimano MTN (1x12 spd); SRAM Road.
- Maximum rider weight: 325lb
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainer Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 36 months
Popular 0% finance
for 24 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available