Sunwise Evenlode Cycling Glasses
- ShowProduct Information Sunwise Evenlode cycling glasses come with 4 interchangeable lenses, so whatever the weather is doin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Sunwise Evenlode cycling glasses come with 4 interchangeable lenses, so whatever the weather is doing, you can see in perfect clarity. With 100% protection against harmful rays, wrap-around coverage and a lightweight design, these cycling glasses are ready for anything.
- Clear lenses (category 0) for clear conditions.
- Yellow lenses (category 1) for low light.
- Orange lenses (category 2) for medium light.
- Smoke mirror lenses (category 3) for strong light.
- Lens: Interchangeable for use in all weather conditions
- Frame: Polycarbonate frame is lightweight, durable and flexible for all sporting activities
- Durability: Water resistant, impact resistant
- Protection: 100% protection against harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Wrap-Around Design: For greater protection from sunlight and debris
- Comfort: Rubber nose pads and sleeves are comfortable and rest securely on your face
- Flat Arm Profile: Ideal for wearing underneath your helmet or cycling cap
- Design: Home-grown British designed
- Extras: Comes with a complementary microfibre pouch
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.