Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR GPS Multisport Watch
- ShowProduct Information The GPS Watch For Athletic MultisportSuunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR is an advanced multisport GPS wat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Battery life up to 12h in training mode
- Convenient wrist HR measurement
- GPS/GLONASS route navigation
- Steel bezel, mineral crystal glass, 100 m water resistance
- Sport expertise and support for over 80 sports with racing and interval use
- Training insights and community powered tools in Suunto Movescount
- Colour touch screen optimized for outdoor use: Suunto Spartan watches use a state-of-the-art colour touch screen with a wide viewing angle that offers great visibility outdoors, even in direct sunlight. The touch screen is optimized to withstand disturbances from the environment, and it can be locked fully if needed. During exercise, the watches can be operated using the three buttons.
- Up to 26h battery life with GPS: Suunto Spartan Ultra offers up to 26h battery life, the lightweight Spartan Sport up to 16h battery life and the Wrist HR model of the Spartan Sport up to 12h battery life with good GPS tracking accuracy in training mode. Watch settings such as backlight brightness and vibration have an impact on battery life. You can control the battery life of your watch by adjusting the settings and the GPS tracking accuracy in Suunto Movescount.
- Unrivalled durability: Sapphire glass and titanium or stainless steel bezel ensure Suunto Spartan Ultra can take a beating and is ready for any adventure. Suunto Spartan Sport features a racing-inspired sleek design, enhanced with mineral crystal glass and stainless steel bezel. Spartan Ultra and Spartan Sport watches are water resistant to 100 m (300 ft) and hand-built in Finland.
- Adventure features: For your sports adventures, Suunto Spartan watches provide rich route navigation including breadcrumb view, Points of Interest, an altitude graph and digital compass to guide you through new terrain. Route altitude profile navigation will be introduced to Spartan watches soon. Additionally, Suunto Spartan Ultra offers barometric altitude with FusedAlti
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.