Swissstop Rat Brake Pads
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake pads See the latest products
New in Brake pads
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rat to fit CantileverSwissstop offers the best braking performance in all conditions for all types o... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionRat to fit Cantilever
Swissstop offers the best braking performance in all conditions for all types of bike. Four different compounds are available. For optimised braking control choose the compound that suits your application
- Power Black - Suitable for less aggressive riding, very good in dry & wet conditions. Specifically recommended for rims made of softer alloy
- GHP II - High performance compund for aluminium rims. Excellent in the dry adn unbeatable in the rain. Extremely low pad and rim wear
- Yellow King - Awesome power (wet & dry) and precise modulation on carbon rims. No squeaking and very little wear to the rim. Also good for alloy rims
- Top performance on dry rims and even better performance on wet
- Complete absence of abrasive materials which damage rims
- Consistent braking (-20C to +40C)
- Silent operation,/ul>
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.