THE Industries Thirty3 Composite Full Face Helmet Cube
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full face helmets See the latest products
New in Full face helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information T.H.E. industries Thirty3 Composite Full Face Helmet At the speeds of which today’s riders are capab... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
T.H.E. industries Thirty3 Composite Full Face Helmet
At the speeds of which today’s riders are capable of propelling their machines, extreme protection is mandatory. That’s why t.h.e. created the Thirty3—the world’s first DOT certified helmet designed specifically for mountain-bike and BMX use. We took the protection of our existing full-face lineup and perfected it by making it strong enough for the guys burning dinosaur bones, yet lightweight and breathable enough for stomping pedals at the racetrack or on the trail, then gave it a dose of hot rod-inspired design.
- Lightweight fibreglass shell
- 18 vents / multi-level internal ventilation system
- Twin Venturi-induction scoops
- Rear-exit ventilated exhaust system
- Stainless-steel grill guard
- Adjustable, replacable louvered visor
- EVA impact-foam chin-bar liner
- Integrated goggle guides
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, washable comfort liner
- Emergency-removable cheek pads
- Eject® helmet removal system approved design
- Exceeds DOT, ASTM 1956, CPSC, EN 1078 and AZ/NZ 2063 (certification pending)
- Includes protective carry case
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.