TRP Quadiem Disc Brake Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake sets See the latest products
New in Brake sets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information TRP began working with reigning world cup champion Aaron Gwin. Out of the gate, he was impressed wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
TRP began working with reigning world cup champion Aaron Gwin. Out of the gate, he was impressed with the initial level of performance, but he did have a list of improvements needed to achieve world cup winning performance.
Working closely with the TRP development team, improvements were made in nearly every part of the brake and tested on the world cup circuit throughout the season. The result is G-Spec brake, Aaron Gwin asked and we delivered every detail.
We took most of those changes and put them into the more affordable standard Quadiem. This brake features a lever made from cast aluminium and a forged/CNC’d calliper. Both of which have been given a sleek painted silver finish. The TRP Quadiem 2018 brake also features a new dimpled and drilled lever blade designed by specifically by Gwin. In the brake riders will also find hybrid pistons (ceramic/steel) for improved heat dissipation, tool-free indexed reach adjust and cooling fins on the calliper.
- Four-piston calliper with hybrid steel pistons
- CNC machined cooling fins on the calliper
- Painted finish.
- Sintered metallic brake pads
- Ergonomic dimpled and drilled alloy lever (black) designed by Aaron Gwin
- Tool-free indexed reach adjust
- Adjustable banjo fitting for optimal hose routing
- Split hinged handlebar clamp
- I-Spec b, I-Spec ll (XT and XTR only) or matchmaker compatible with correct TRP adapter to match shifter
- Mineral oil
- Weight: 323g (front)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.