Tacx Antares Rollers Trainer T1000
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Tacx Antares Rollers Trainer allows you to cycle at home in comfort to really see results. As we... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Tacx Antares Rollers Trainer allows you to cycle at home in comfort to really see results. As well as assisting with stability and confidence, they will refine your coordination and technique in the process. And while it takes a little practice to use, it's almost impossible to ride off the machine. The Antares is collapsible and measures only 80 cm when collapsed, making it easy to carry.
A support is available separately for riders who would rather ride without a front wheel to begin with.
With the Antares roller, you can cycle freely to refine your coordination and technique. This roller can be retracted to 80 cm.
The Tacx rollers have conical rollers which ensure that your bike always remains in the middle of the roller while you’re riding. This makes riding on the rollers easier and safer.
The Tacx rollers are retractable to 80cm.
- Type of trainer- Roller
- Roller diameter - 100-110mm (3.93-4.33in)
- Suitable bikes - All bikes with a wheel diameter of 26 to 29 in
- Max. footprint (lxw)- 1350x470mm (53x18.5 in)
- Height - 135mm (5.31in)
- Dimensions when folded - 800×470×135mm (31.5×18.5×5.31in)
- Weight - 7.7kg (17.0 lbs)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.