Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer T2650
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Tacx Blue Matic magnetic turbo trainer is the ideal winter training accessory for first-timers. ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Tacx Blue Matic magnetic turbo trainer is the ideal winter training accessory for first-timers. A handlebar resistance lever gives you 10 different positions to optimise training to your needs.
A maximum resistance of 700 Watt offers enough difficulty for beginner and intermediate riders. Switch to a heavier setting for increased resistance and a tougher training session.
All Tacx turbo trainers are built with a robust frame that stands firmly on the ground with minimal assembly required. With the Tacx Blue Matic trainer, you can improve your fitness through winter ready to lead the pack in spring.
- Software PC/laptop
- Operation: Handlebar resistance lever
- Resistance unit: Magnetic
- Braking positions 10
- Descent simulation
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 700 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 600 Watt
- Mass inertia 8 kg
Manual resistance control
The Blue Matic is controlled by a lever on your steer, allowing you to set the resistance as required. The higher the position, the more resistance.
- 700W power
- 10 positions
Stable & Robust – 640x635mm footprint
Click ‘n ride – The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks
Unique dual material roller – The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
Train with the Tacx Training app, Tacx Cycling app, Zwift or TrainerRoad on the basis of virtual power using the Tacx speed and cadence sensor! This transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your tablet or smartphone, so you can also use these popular training applications with a basic trainer.
- Tacx app
- Type of trainer - Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets - 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission - Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements - No mains voltage required
- Power indicator - None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) - None
- Firmware upgradable - No
- Suitable bikes - Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer, 29" wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
- Supplied with - Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h) - 700 Watt
- Max. slope - n.a.
- Simulation of descent - No
- Max. torque - 12.2Nm
- Max. brake force - 36N
- Flywheel - Actual of 1.25kg
- Flywheel effect - 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Calibration - n.a.
- Footprint (lxw) - 640×635mm (25.2×25.0in)
- Height - 440mm (17.3in)
- Dimensions when folded - 610×420×250mm (24.0×16.5×9.84in)
- Weight - 8.40kg (18.5lbs)
- Article number - T2650
Data Output & Control
- Wireless communication -None
- Control by - Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Output - n.a.
- Read out on - n.a.
- Accuracy - n.a.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.