Tacx Blue Twist Folding Magnetic Trainer T2675
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Tacx Blue Twist is a superior quality entrance level turbo trainer for beginners and those wanti... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Tacx Blue Twist is a superior quality entrance level turbo trainer for beginners and those wanting to keep their fitness up through poor weather.
Magnetic resistance offers up to 700 Watt difficulty, giving you a real workout. All Tacx turbo trainers are built with a robust frame that stands firmly on the ground with minimal assembly required.
With the Tacx Blue Twist magnetic trainer, you can improve your fitness through winter or when you simply don’t have time to gear up and go outdoors.
- Operation Switch on brake
- Resistance unit Magnetic
- Braking positions 7
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 700 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 600 Watt
- Mass inertia 8 kg
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
Manual resistance control
The Blue Twist is controlled by a lever on the resistance unit, so you set the required resistance at forehand.
- 700W - power
- 7 - positions
Stable & robust - 640 x 635mm footprint
Click ‘n ride – The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks
Unique dual material roller – The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
Train with the Tacx Training app, Tacx Cycling app, Zwift or TrainerRoad on the basis of virtual power using the Tacx speed and cadence sensor! This transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your tablet or smartphone, so you can also use these popular training applications with a basic trainer.
- Type of trainer - Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnet - 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission - Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements - No mains voltage required
- Power indicator - None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) - None
- Firmware upgradable - No
- Suitable bikes - Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer
- Supplied with - Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h) - 700 Watt
- Max. slope - n.a.
- Simulation of descent - No
- Max. torque - 12.2Nm
- Max. brake force - 36N
- Flywheel - Actual of 1,2kg
- Flywheel effect - 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Calibration - n.a.
- Footprint (lxw) - 640×635mm (25.2×25.0in)
- Height - 440mm (17.3in)
- Dimensions when folded - 610×420×250mm (24.0×16.5×9.84in)
- Weight - 8.40kg (18.5lbs)
- Article number - T2675
Data Output & Control
- Wireless communication - None
- Control by - Switch on brake with 7 positions
- Output - n.a.
- Read out on - n.a.
- Accuracy - n.a.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.