Tacx Blue Twist Folding Magnetic Trainer T2675
- ShowProduct Information The Tacx Blue Twist is a superior quality entrance level turbo trainer for beginners and those wanti... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Tacx Blue Twist is a superior quality entrance level turbo trainer for beginners and those wanting to keep their fitness up through poor weather.
Magnetic resistance offers up to 700 Watt difficulty, giving you a real workout. All Tacx turbo trainers are built with a robust frame that stands firmly on the ground with minimal assembly required.
With the Tacx Blue Twist magnetic trainer, you can improve your fitness through winter or when you simply don’t have time to gear up and go outdoors.
- Operation Switch on brake
- Resistance unit Magnetic
- Braking positions 7
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 700 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 600 Watt
- Mass inertia 8 kg
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
Manual resistance control
The Blue Twist is controlled by a lever on the resistance unit, so you set the required resistance at forehand.
- 700W - power
- 7 - positions
Stable & robust - 640 x 635mm footprint
Click ‘n ride – The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks
Unique dual material roller – The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
Train with the Tacx Training app, Tacx Cycling app, Zwift or TrainerRoad on the basis of virtual power using the Tacx speed and cadence sensor! This transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your tablet or smartphone, so you can also use these popular training applications with a basic trainer.
- Type of trainer - Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnet - 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission - Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements - No mains voltage required
- Power indicator - None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) - None
- Firmware upgradable - No
- Suitable bikes - Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer
- Supplied with - Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h) - 700 Watt
- Max. slope - n.a.
- Simulation of descent - No
- Max. torque - 12.2Nm
- Max. brake force - 36N
- Flywheel - Actual of 1,2kg
- Flywheel effect - 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Calibration - n.a.
- Footprint (lxw) - 640×635mm (25.2×25.0in)
- Height - 440mm (17.3in)
- Dimensions when folded - 610×420×250mm (24.0×16.5×9.84in)
- Weight - 8.40kg (18.5lbs)
- Article number - T2675
Data Output & Control
- Wireless communication - None
- Control by - Switch on brake with 7 positions
- Output - n.a.
- Read out on - n.a.
- Accuracy - n.a.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainers Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.