Tacx Booster Ultra High Power Folding Magnetic Trainer T2500
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Classic Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Classic Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Tacx Booster Ultra High Power folding magnetic turbo trainer is for amateurs and beginners wanti... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Tacx Booster Ultra High Power folding magnetic turbo trainer is for amateurs and beginners wanting year training to build and hone skills.
The integrated braking system consists of two discs which house eight magnets each, and a 2kg flywheel for a comfortably smooth ride. The Tacx Booster turbo trainer can reach a max resistance of 1,050 Watt making it ideal for interval training, simulated climbs and intense sprints.
A handlebar resistance lever allows you to easily set the level of resistance by selecting one of ten positions. The Tacx Booster trainer is easy to assemble and safe as the brake is built to stop the rider from coming into contact with the very hot flywheel.
While the Tacx Booster magnetic turbo trainer is geared towards professionals, amateurs can still use and benefit from the trainer - you’ll notice massive performance improvements.
- Integrated brake system with 8 magnets & 2 kg flywheel
- Maximum resistance of 1050 Watts
- Easy to assemble
- Software PC/laptop
- Operation Handlebar resistance lever
- Resistance unit Magnetic
- Braking positions 10
- Descent simulation
- Sprint power (1 min.) 900 Watt
- Mass inertia 9,18 kg
Manual resistance control
The Booster is controlled by a lever on your steer, allowing you to set the resistance as required. The higher the position, the more resistance.
- 10 positions
The Booster is the only basic trainer with a closed resistance unit, highly reducing noise.
Intervals & power workouts
The powerful magnetic brake of the Booster enables intense interval sessions and power based workouts.
Realistic pedal stroke
The Booster features an actual flywheel which generates a realistic road feel.
- 1.65kg flywheel
Stable & robust
- 675x650mm footprint
Multifunction front wheel support
The Skyliner is a front wheel support that raises the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
Click ‘n ride
The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks.
Unique dual material roller
The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
Train with Zwift or TrainerRoad on the basis of virtual power using the Tacx speed and cadence sensor! This transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your tablet or smartphone, so you can also use these training applications with a basic trainer.
- Type of trainer - Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets - 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission - Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements - No mains voltage required
- Power indicator - None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) - None
- Firmware upgradable - No
- Suitable bikes - Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer
- Supplied with - Front wheel support, Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h) - 1050 Watt
- Max. slope - n.a.
- Simulation of descent - No
- Max. torque - 17Nm
- Max. brake force - 50N
- Flywheel - Actual of 1,6kg
- Flywheel effect - 9.18 kg (20.2 lbs)
- Calibration - n.a.
- Footprint (lxw) - 675×650mm (26.6×25.6in)
- Height - 410mm (16.1in)
- Dimensions when folded - 565×410×245mm (22.2×16.1×9.65in)
- Weight - 8.53kg (18.8lbs)
- Article number - T2500
Data Output & Control
- Wireless communication - None
- Control by - Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Output - n.a.
- Read out on - n.a.
- Accuracy - n.a.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tacx Booster Ultra High Power Folding Magnetic Trainer T2500 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is my first turbo trainer. Very pleased so far. Good price and quick delivery.
This is my first turbo trainer. Very pleased so far. Good price and quick delivery.Close review