Tacx Flux S Smart Trainer
- ShowProduct Information By changing the design of its iconic predecessor, the FLUX S Smart gained a wider bike compatibility... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Smart Turbo Trainer Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionBy changing the design of its iconic predecessor, the FLUX S Smart gained a wider bike compatibility range. It has been redesigned in order to fit long cage derailleurs. The FLUX S Smart is a reliable and powerful trainer with a smooth ride feel. This interactive direct drive trainer makes Smart training accessible to any cyclist. ANT+ and Bluetooth enables you to connect to your favourite applications.
- Included with QR skewer, bolt thru axles available separately
- Max power 1500 Watt
- Realistically simulate inclines up to 10% gradient
- The most silent flywheel trainer available
- Compatible with Zwift and other popular training apps
- Cassette not included.
Accurate & Reliable. A reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement is key to keep track of your performance and progress. This is exactly what the FLUX S Smart is designed for, it measures your power accurately within 3%
Smooth Ride Feel. A smooth ride feel and swift responsiveness are key to replicate the experience of your outdoor rides. With its large flywheel, the FLUX S ensures the same sensation of riding on the road.
Extremely silent. The FLUX 2 Smart is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum. This resulted in the most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available.
Stand Alone. The smart electronics of this bike trainer allow you to train stand alone, without any software. It follows a progressive power curve, the resistance will increase progressively when you ride faster. Precisely replicating riding on a flat road.
Connection Indicators. Intuitive LED lights provide a visual confirmation when the trainer is powered and connected to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth.
Stable Frame. Designed to withstand the most intense training sessions, this bike trainer is built to last. A large footprint ensures maximum stability and durable materials give the quality you would expect.
1 Month free premium. All Tacx Smart trainers come with a free month subscription of the Tacx Premium software. Check out what the possibilities are at the Tacx software webpage
The FLUX S Smart is an accessible direct drive trainer with full Smart functionality. By changing the external design of its predecessor, it gained a wider bike compatibility range whereby it’s now compatible with long cage derailleurs. The well balanced design ensures maximum stability when cycling in even the most explosive sprints. The internal mechanics of the FLUX S Smart are redesigned to improve the power measurement. Because of this, the trainer is reliable, accurate and consistent and calculates your power accurately within 3%. This is key to keep track of your performance and progress. The internal upgrade together with the heavy flywheel of 7 kg (15.4 lbs) improved the ride feel significantly. This direct drive trainer is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum, resulting in the most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer
It comes with ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart technology, enabling you to connect to your favourite applications like the Tacx Desktop app and Zwift. The smart electronics of the FLUX S Smart also allow you to train stand alone, without any software connections. Using the Tacx Utility app you can easily update the firmware to the latest version, so you can always make use of the latest improvements and features.
• Physical Dimensions - 26.4" x 25.3" (670 x 642 mm)
• Weight - 50.3 lbs (22.8 kg)
• Height - 18.1" (460 mm)
• Wireless Communication - ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
• Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
Read Out On
• Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
Indoor Training Features
• Magnets - 8 permanent ferrite magnets and 8 electromagnets
• Electrical Requirement - 110-240 V
• Suitable Cassettes - Shimano and SRAM: 8-11 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body (sold separately). Not suitable for specialized SCS system.
• Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available.
• Max incline - 10%
• Max torque - 22.1 nm
• Max brake force - 65n
• Flywheel - 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
• Mass inertia - 50.3 lbs (22.8 kg)
• Calibration - spin down
• Output - speed, cadence, power
• Accuracy - <3%
• Magnets - 8 permanent ferrite magnets and 8 electromagnets
• Electrical requirement - 110-240 V
• Connection Indicator (ANT+/Bluetooth) - 2 LEDs
• Suitable cassettes - Shimano and SRAM: 8-11 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body (sold separately). Not suitable for specialised SCS system
• Suitable axles - Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
• Max power - 1500 watt
• Max incline - 10%
• Max torque - 22.1 Nm
• Max brake force - 65 N
• Flywheel - 7 kg
• Mass inertia - 22.8 kg
• Calibration - Spin down
• Footprint - 670 x 642 mm
• Height - 460 mm
• Weight - 22.8 kg
• Wireless communication - ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
• Control by - Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
• Output - Speed, cadence, power
• Read out on - Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
• Accuracy - < 3%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Smart Turbo Trainer Guide
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Barclays Eligibility Checker
You can use the Barclays Eligibility Checker to find out if you are likely to be accepted for a loan through Barclays Partner Finance without affecting your credit score.
Credit is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Tredz is the credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is the lender.Eligibility Checker *This takes you to the Barclays secure gateway
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available