Tacx I-Genius Multiplayer Smart Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Just like the Genius Smart turbo trainer, the Tacx i-Genius Multiplayer Smart trainer uses the most ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Just like the Genius Smart turbo trainer, the Tacx i-Genius Multiplayer Smart trainer uses the most advanced resistance unit and software which analyses performance and simulates bike courses very accurately. The wireless motor brake converts the properties of the terrain into resistance on the bike, in a highly realistic manner. The bike route is displayed on your screen.
The motor brake is able to apply a maximum power of 1500 W to the back wheel and will speed up during a descent. The slopes simulated are realistic up to 20% and down to -5% for descents. The Tacx i-Genius Multiplayer comes with the Upgrade Smart to connect to a Windows PC and use the Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced and a BlackTrack to allow free steering in the TTS 4.
The i-Genius Multiplayer Smart turbo communicates via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart for convenient training sessions using your smartphone or tablet. Performance data can be viewed on several devices simultaneously, including your smartphone, bike computer and sports watch. Sync to Zwift for exciting races against riders from around the world in a 3D environment.
When the i-Genius Multiplayer Smart isn’t connected to a smartphone, tablet or computer, it behaves as a fluid trainer. This means the trainer behaves progressively: when your speed increases, the resistance increases as well. So it is possible to use this trainer in a “stand-alone” status.
- Software Tacx apps and TTS 4, Zwift & Third party apps and software
- Operation Automatic
- Resistance unit Motor
- Realistic slope 20% 1
- Descent simulation To -5%
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 1500 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.)1200 Watt
- Mass inertia 125 kg 2
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
- Wheel diameter 26"- 29" and 700c; 29" with trainer tyre
i-Genius Multiplayer Smart
The i-Genius Multiplayer Smart is a special edition of the Genius Smart, compiled specifically for riders who want to race against others online. With its motor brake and virtual flywheel, the Genius offers a highly realistic cycling experience and can accelerate in descents.
Powerful & accurate
The Genius features a motor brake, the most powerful resistance unit available to date. This enables accurate hill climb simulations as it can deliver high resistance at low speeds.
- 2000W power
- 20% max. slope
Variable inertia control
A true road feel for any person and all slope magnitudes are achieved by the variable inertia control. By calculating the required braking power 100x per second the Genius predicts your movement and adjust the resistance accordingly.
- 125kg max. inertia effect
This feature enables the simulation of a descent and the dead centre in your pedal stroke. When you are going down a mountain in a Tacx Film, virtual world or GPS based training, the wheel keeps spinning. Just like when you’re riding outdoors.
The setup of the Genius enables an easy, automatic calibration process to ensure high accuracy.
- <5% accuracy
The i-Genius Multiplayer Smart is supplied with Upgrade Smart so you can train with the Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced and the BlackTrack, a steering frame which enables free steering in computer software. A Multiplayer licence is also included so you can use the Multiplayer function in the virtual worlds of the TTS 4.
Intensity & cadence indicator
The colour of LED lights on the resistance unit shows your intensity, while they flash at the rhythm of your cadence.
Iconic shape. Optimised for stability
- 675x650mm footprint
Multifunction front wheel support
The Skyliner is a front wheel support that raises the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
Click ‘n ride
The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks.
Unique dual material roller
The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
Tacx Smart trainers use the Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ FE-C protocol for communication which allows them to be controlled by third-party software. The software receives the speed, cadence and power from the trainer and controls the brake. Click on more information for an explanation of the compatibility and functions of each software package.
- Tacx app
- The Sufferfest
- CycleOps Virtual Training
- Golden Cheetah
- Velo Reality
- PerfPRO Studio
With the Tacx Utility app you can always benefit from the latest firmware for the Tacx trainer and check the connection with other devices. When an update is available, you receive a notification and you can decide whether you want to update your trainer.
- Type of trainer -Interactive Smart trainer with motor brake
- Magnets - 4 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission - Roller, 40 mm
- Electrical requirements - 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator - 7 LEDs
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) - None
- Firmware upgradable - Yes
- Suitable bikes - Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer, 29" wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
- Supplied with -Front wheel support, Upgrade Smart, BlackTrack, Multiplayer license, Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h) - 2000 Watt
- Max. slope - 20.00%
- Simulation of descent - Yes
- Max. torque - 51Nm
- Max. brake force - 150N
- Flywheel - Virtual
- Flywheel effect - Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
- Calibration - Automatic
- Footprint (lxw) - 675×650mm (26.6×25.6in)
- Height - 410mm (16.1in)
- Dimensions when folded - 565×410×245mm (22.2×16.1×9.65in)
- Weight - 10.3kg (22.7lbs)
- Article number - T2010
Data Output & Control
- Wireless communication - ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by - Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output - Speed, cadence and power
- Read out on - Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy - <5%