Tacx Neo 2 Smart Trainer
- ShowProduct Information The pinnacle of indoor bike training, the Tacx NEO Smart, is made even better. On top of immersive f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The pinnacle of indoor bike training, the Tacx NEO Smart, is made even better. On top of immersive features like Road feel, Dynamic Inertia and Descent simulation, this new direct drive also features Pedal stroke analysis. It is without question the most silent, realistic and accurate bike trainer available.
- Cadence Sensor: Improved cadence measurement with a contactless capacitive sensor
- Pedal Stroke Analysis: Accurate pedal stroke analysis with left and right balance.
- L/R Power Data: Measurement of left and right power distribution.
- Improved Memory: More internal memory for future features to be added.
- More Powerful Chip: Smoother, quieter, more responsive resistance control.
- Additional Axles: Including 142x12mm and 148x12mm axle adapter.
- Type of trainer - Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake
- Magnets - 32 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission - None
- Electrical requirements - 110-240 Volt , Mains power optional
- Power indicator - Multicolour LED , Spot on floor
- Connection indicator(ANT/BT) - 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable - Yes
- Suitable cassettes - Shimano & SRAM: 8 t/m 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles - Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Supplied with - Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software , Front wheel support
- Max. power(40 km/h) - 2200 Watt
- Max. incline - 25%
- Simulation of descent - Yes
- Max. torque - 85 Nm
- Max. brake force - 250 N
- Flywheel - Virtual
- Mass inertia - Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
- Calibration - No calibration required
- Footprint(lxw) - 575 × 750 mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)
- Height - 550 mm (21.7 in)
- Dimensions when folded - 620 × 260 × 440 mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)
- Weight - 21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)
- Article number - T2850
Data Output and Control:
- Wireless communication - ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by - Smartphone, Tablet, ANT+FE-C bike computers, Stand alone, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output - Speed, Cadence, Power
- Read out on - Smartphone, Tablet, Bike computer, Sports watch, Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy <1%
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainers Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 18 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.