Tacx Neo 2 Smart Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Smart Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Smart Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The pinnacle of indoor bike training, the Tacx NEO Smart, is made even better. On top of immersive f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The pinnacle of indoor bike training, the Tacx NEO Smart, is made even better. On top of immersive features like Road feel, Dynamic Inertia and Descent simulation, this new direct drive also features Pedal stroke analysis. It is without question the most silent, realistic and accurate bike trainer available.
- Cadence Sensor: Improved cadence measurement with a contactless capacitive sensor
- Pedal Stroke Analysis: Accurate pedal stroke analysis with left and right balance.
- L/R Power Data: Measurement of left and right power distribution.
- Improved Memory: More internal memory for future features to be added.
- More Powerful Chip: Smoother, quieter, more responsive resistance control.
- Additional Axles: Including 142x12mm and 148x12mm axle adapter.
- Type of trainer - Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake
- Magnets - 32 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission - None
- Electrical requirements - 110-240 Volt , Mains power optional
- Power indicator - Multicolour LED , Spot on floor
- Connection indicator(ANT/BT) - 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable - Yes
- Suitable cassettes - Shimano & SRAM: 8 t/m 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles - Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Supplied with - Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software , Front wheel support
- Max. power(40 km/h) - 2200 Watt
- Max. incline - 25%
- Simulation of descent - Yes
- Max. torque - 85 Nm
- Max. brake force - 250 N
- Flywheel - Virtual
- Mass inertia - Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
- Calibration - No calibration required
- Footprint(lxw) - 575 × 750 mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)
- Height - 550 mm (21.7 in)
- Dimensions when folded - 620 × 260 × 440 mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)
- Weight - 21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)
- Article number - T2850
Data Output and Control:
- Wireless communication - ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by - Smartphone, Tablet, ANT+FE-C bike computers, Stand alone, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output - Speed, Cadence, Power
- Read out on - Smartphone, Tablet, Bike computer, Sports watch, Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy <1%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.