Tacx Real Live Video Heart of Evergreen, USA - i-magic/Fortius Software
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainer Accessories See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainer Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Software to be used in conjunction with the Tacx i-magic/fortius turbo trainerClimbs Red Rocks Park ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionSoftware to be used in conjunction with the Tacx i-magic/fortius turbo trainer
Red Rocks Park 1908m - Black Mountain 2700m (start altitude 2136m)
The route, 70 mile (100 km)
Evergreen township Highway 74 - Red Rocks Park - Dinosaur Ridge - Morrison township Highway 8 - Willow Springs - Deer Creek Canyon Road - South Deer Creek Road - Shadow Mountain Road - Black Mountain Road - Highway 73 - North Turkey Creek Road - High Drive Road - Little Cub Road - Evergreen township
The start & finish of this ride is in the vibrant mountain town of Evergreen which is situated at 7200ft & just west of Denver Colorado USA. Directly after the start is a long descent which guarantees a perfect warm up for the short steep hills that follow in the Red Rocks Park & its acoustically perfect natural amphitheatre.
A period of open grassland bridges the gap between the Red Rocks park & the blue spruce forests, deep ravines & climbs that make up the main bulk of the loop back to Evergreen. Although there is one 3rd category climb lurking in the middle it not a steep climb & should suit riders of all abilities.