Tern Vektron Q9 2019 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. With an electric drivetrain, 20” wheel bikes are just as fast as 700c. That means riders can enjoy all the benefits of small wheels—compact size, low center of gravity, quick acceleration, maneuverable handling, and plenty of cargo space—with big wheel speed. The
Vektron Q9 is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes, a sturdy rear rack, Valo Direct light, and fenders—so it is ideal for all-season commuting in the city.
All the power and performance of a Bosch ebike in a portable package. In product test after product test, the Vektron is called the best folding ebike on the market. The new Vektron gets even better with improved geometry, Bosch’s newest and virtually silent motor, and a burly, extended rack. Get a Vektron and a lot of your car trips will start turning into bike trips.
Ready to Roll - Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.
Rides Better - There are other folding electric bikes but none ride better. The Vektron is stiff and stable for a truly solid ride - even when fully loaded. Take a test ride and feel the difference.
Takes You Further - Take your Vektron on a train or bus to cover those extra-long commutes, or to complete the first and last leg of your commute faster. Ride to the station, hop on, hop off, and keep riding.
One Size Fits All - The Vektron has a low-step frame design and resizes in seconds—no tools required—to fit riders between 145 and 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”), so you can share the bike with anyone in your family.
- German-engineered Bosch Active Line electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- New frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Tern Vektron, hydroformed 7005-Al, OCL+ joint, 3 patented technologies|
|Fork:||Tern Tarsus, 6061-Al, hydroformed|
|Headset:||Tern Flux, cartridge bearings, Physis integrated|
|Stem:||Tern Andros (G2), adjustable, forged construction, patented technology|
|Bars:||Flat bar, 6061-Al, Tern Andros adapted|
|Front Brake:||Shimano, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio Shadow|
|Shifters:||Shimano Alivio, 1 x 9 spd, trigger|
|Rims:||Kinetix Comp, for disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano disc|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano disc|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple, 55-406, puncture protection, Reflex|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple, 55-406, puncture protection, Reflex|
|Seat Post:||Tern Telescope, 34.9mm, Lite 2014-Al|
|Saddle:||Tern Porter, patented GripPad design|
|Chainset:||Vektron custom, forged AL6061 crankarm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Motor integrated|
|Chain:||9 spd, DHT for eBike, GST corrosion resistant coating|
|Cassette:||Shimano 11-32T, 9 spd|
|Motor:||Bosch Active Line, 36 V/250 W, max speed 25 kph|
|User Interface:||Bosch Purion, 4 mode selectable, walk assist|