Thomson Elite Dropper Post
- ShowProduct Information Elite Dropper Post :You want the increased control a dropper post gives you but you had to give up y... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Seatposts Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionElite Dropper Post :
- You want the increased control a dropper post gives you but you had to give up your Thomson post to have it. Not any longer you can put your Thomson post back on the bike! Our cartridge based system is designed to have the longest service life in the industry. If repair is needed it is fast, affordable and simple. Every single component is the best available. Custom made Norglide bearing bushings custom made Trelleborg O-Rings and seals Thomson saddle clamps and fasteners Motul Oil. This is the drop post good enough to be called a Thomson Elite. 450 grams the lightest drop post available.
- Dropping the saddle in certain terrain allows the rider more confidence being able to raise the saddle back quickly means you keep riding without stopping to adjust. Same great clamps, same tested fasteners. Literally millions of miles have been put on the saddle clamping system of our post. While all drop posts will require service the Thomson Dropper Post has the longest field life 2 years guaranteed and the easiest least expensive service procedure. Our replaceable internal cartridge system makes service quick and foolproof. Seals sized to fit perfectly synthetic oil with wide temperature range. Charged with 100% nitrogen. Custom double lipradial spring outer bushing for both smooth operation and maximum resistance to contamination.
- Side mount of actuation mechanism means we can keep all the critical dimensions of the Thomson Elite cradlebolt and clamp geometry. One piece forged inner stanchion for strength and reliabilty no joint to loosen and fail. Actuation is by cam so rider gets smooth variable speed and height without resorting to a complicated damage prone hydraulic actuator. No bleeding require dever. 5mm of setback is built in to the seatpost cradle allowing a little more cockpit room.
- Designed not to extend when the saddle is used to hang the bike on a lift chair. Custom made Norglide bearing bushing ensures years of service with no saddle left to right play.
- The smallest most ergonomic remote lever available.
- 592 grams including remote lever and cable.
Thomson Elite Dropper Post Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Great fast service from tredz and after having a Thomson dropper before and selling it with the bike I tried several other high end dropper posts but had to come back to the Thomson elite it's smooth reliable cost effective maintenance only reason I gave 4 stars on value I feel it can be a bit lower having said that if it retailed at £400 I would still have gotten it as I know how good it is
Great fast service from tredz and after having a Thomson dropper before and selling it with the bike I tried several other high end dropper posts but had to come back to the Thomson elite it's smooth reliable cost effective maintenance only reason I gave 4 stars on value I feel it can be a bit lower having said that if it retailed at £400 I would still have gotten it as I know how good it isClose review
Hi I would just like add a comment on this product regading the price!! I have looking at this dropper post for a several months contemplating buying as it's the only one that will fit my bike. Rhe rrp of £429 - the price as always been £349
Hi I would just like add a comment on this product regading the price!! I have looking at this dropper post for a several months contemplating buying as it's the only one that will fit my bike. Rhe rrp of £429 - the price as always been £349Close review
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.