Thomson Elite X4 MTB Stem
- ShowProduct Information The design team for the new Thomson 31.8 stems had a tough goal: make a stem better than the Thomson... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The design team for the new Thomson 31.8 stems had a tough goal: make a stem better than the Thomson Elite Road and Mountain Stems. Early tests showed us that Thomson competitors 31.8 stems were heavier and weaker than Thomson Elite 25.4 and 26.0 stems.
- The Thomson X4 for Mountain and X2 for Road allow you to realize the benefits of stiffer forks and stiffer 31.8 bars. They offer precise steering, tracking, and more control while riding, all wrapped up in a beautiful design.
- The Thomson X4 is stronger and 30 grams lighter than the Thomson Elite 25.4 mountain stem. It features a traditional steerer clamp that is shaped to save weight and to be knee friendly. Light enough for Cross Country or Road is only part of the story
- The X4 is absolutely the best combination of strength and weight available. Thomson stems are the strongest in the industry, meaning freeride and downhill riders can run Thomson confidently
- SM-E155B - for 1.5 inch headset
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.