Thule 532 Freeride Locking Upright Cycle Carrier
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 532 Freeride roof rack carries your bike upright on the roof of your vehicle, so you will ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule 532 Freeride roof rack carries your bike upright on the roof of your vehicle, so you will still be able to use the boot of your car for your other luggage. Each 532 Freeride upright locking carrier holds one bike, which is securely attached with quick-release straps which are adjustable for different wheel sizes. It will accommodate bikes with frame tubes up to 80mm diameter. When the Thule Freeride is not being used, the frame clamp folds flat, so you can leave it attached to your car roof.
The Freeride has adaptors included to fit T Track Thule aero bars. It will also fit Thule square bars. The Freeride includes the rack only. You will also need a vehicle-specific fitting kit and load carrier bars to fit it to your vehicle.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- The Thule 532 Freeride is the successor to the most popular roof mounted bike carrier in the U.K.
- Frame holder with quick locks, fits most frame sizes up to 80 mm in diameter
- Adjusting and securing is done comfortably and quickly at roof height
- Quick release straps, adjustable for different wheel sizes, hold the wheels securely in place
- Multiple 532s can be fitted to one car so long as space allows
- Lockable, the rack can be easily secured to the car and the bike to the rack
- Easy mounting, no loose parts
- Maximum of one bike per carrier
- Frame clamp folds flat when not in use
- Fits T-track Thule aero bars using included adapter
- Fits Thule square bars
- Thule products undergo rigorous testing and evaluation procedure and meet the highest international safety standards
- Exclusive and durable titanium colour that looks good on any vehicle
- Rack only, a complete system will also require the vehicle specific fitting kits and the load carrier bars
- All Thule products come with a 5-year warranty
- Load capacity: 17 kg
- Dimensions: 149 x 21 x 8.4 cm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Fits round frame dimensions: 22-70 mm
- Fits maximum oval frame dimensions: 65x80 mm
- Thru-axle compatible: Yes
- Carbon frame compatible: ?
- Fits roof racks with 20x20 mm T-tracks: Yes
- Fits roof racks with 24x30 mm T-tracks: Yes Adapter/s required: Thule T-track Adapter 889-3
- Fits SquareBar: Yes
- One Key System compatible: Yes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Thule 532 Freeride Locking Upright Cycle Carrier Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Iprompt, good value, and a voucher, got four bikes on the roof!
Iprompt, good value, and a voucher, got four bikes on the roof!Close review
Solid performance and well built racks, only gripe would be the instructions could be a little more easy to follow; some things I had to figure out by trial and error
Solid performance and well built racks, only gripe would be the instructions could be a little more easy to follow; some things I had to figure out by trial and errorClose review
Good quality rack and easy to assemble. overall very happy although could have done with the threads cleaning up and copper greasing (which i did) to make it a bit longer lasting.
Good quality rack and easy to assemble. overall very happy although could have done with the threads cleaning up and copper greasing (which i did) to make it a bit longer lasting.Close review
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.