Thule 532 Freeride Locking Upright Cycle Carrier
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 532 Freeride roof rack carries your bike upright on the roof of your vehicle, so you will ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule 532 Freeride roof rack carries your bike upright on the roof of your vehicle, so you will still be able to use the boot of your car for your other luggage. Each 532 Freeride upright locking carrier holds one bike, which is securely attached with quick-release straps which are adjustable for different wheel sizes. It will accommodate bikes with frame tubes up to 80mm diameter. When the Thule Freeride is not being used, the frame clamp folds flat, so you can leave it attached to your car roof.
The Freeride has adaptors included to fit T Track Thule aero bars. It will also fit Thule square bars. The Freeride includes the rack only. You will also need a vehicle-specific fitting kit and load carrier bars to fit it to your vehicle.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- The Thule 532 Freeride is the successor to the most popular roof mounted bike carrier in the U.K.
- Frame holder with quick locks, fits most frame sizes up to 80 mm in diameter
- Adjusting and securing is done comfortably and quickly at roof height
- Quick release straps, adjustable for different wheel sizes, hold the wheels securely in place
- Multiple 532s can be fitted to one car so long as space allows
- Lockable, the rack can be easily secured to the car and the bike to the rack
- Easy mounting, no loose parts
- Maximum of one bike per carrier
- Frame clamp folds flat when not in use
- Fits T-track Thule aero bars using included adapter
- Fits Thule square bars
- Thule products undergo rigorous testing and evaluation procedure and meet the highest international safety standards
- Exclusive and durable titanium colour that looks good on any vehicle
- Rack only, a complete system will also require the vehicle specific fitting kits and the load carrier bars
- All Thule products come with a 5-year warranty
- Load capacity: 17 kg
- Dimensions: 149 x 21 x 8.4 cm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Fits round frame dimensions: 22-70 mm
- Fits maximum oval frame dimensions: 65x80 mm
- Thru-axle compatible: Yes
- Carbon frame compatible: ?
- Fits roof racks with 20x20 mm T-tracks: Yes
- Fits roof racks with 24x30 mm T-tracks: Yes Adapter/s required: Thule T-track Adapter 889-3
- Fits SquareBar: Yes
- One Key System compatible: Yes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.