Thule 784 Smart Rack With 118 cm Roof Bars
- ShowProduct Information For cars with roof rails the Thule 784 Smart Rack is an innovative ‘all in one’ solution for you. Ea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
For cars with roof rails the Thule 784 Smart Rack is an innovative ‘all in one’ solution for you. Each Smart Rack pack comes with 4 feet and 2 Thule roof bars (118cm wide).
All parts that contact your vehicle are soft coated to prevent any scratching. All Thule products including the 784 Smart Rack come with a 5 year warranty.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- An innovative 'all in one' solution for cars with roof rails
- Each Smart Rack pack includes 4 feet and 2 Thule square section roof bars, enough to kit out 1 vehicle
- Comes in 118 cm width with added adjustment to fit the majority of cars
- Easy to fit but secure in use
- Rated for up to 75 kg according to the ISO NORM city crash standard
- Parts that contact the vehicle are soft coated to prevent scratching
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
- Loading width: 118 cm
- Equipped with T-track: X
- Maximum load: 75 kg. Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your vehicle.
- Locks included: X
- One Key System compatible: X
- Fit Kit needed: X
- Colour: Black
There are currently no customer reviews
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.