Thule 92501 VeloCompact 2-Bike Towball Carrier 7-Pin
- ShowProduct Information The Thule VeloCompact towball carrier is the next generation of compact and lightweight bike carrier... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule VeloCompact towball carrier is the next generation of compact and lightweight bike carriers that is perfect for everyday use.
The new clamp 'hangs' the towball carrier on the hitch before tightening allowing easy adjustment of the carrier before closing the clamp to fix the VeloCompact in position.
Review | 8 / 10
“The Thule VeloCompact 92501 is one of the Swedish company's most affordable towball racks and it's really easy to use. It has a wide range of adjustment to suit different types of bikes, and it's very solid and secure. When it's fitted you can still get into your car boot, and it folds flat for storage.” – Road.ccThule Car Rack Compatibility
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms
- Adapts to bikes with longer wheelbases thanks to single-action extendable wheel holders
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to foot activated tilt function
- Simple to fasten wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Folds flat for storage and fits in most car boots for storage
- Thule one key system lock cylinders Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow hitch
- Pre-assembled, no tools are required
- City Crash test compliant
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Load capacity: 46kg
- Max bike weight: 25 kg
- Dimensions: 130 x 56 x 76 cm
- Folded dimensions: 106 x 66 x 30 cm
- Weight: 14.3 kg
- Fits frame dimensions: 22-80 mm
- Detachable frame holders: Yes
- Distance between bikes: 19 cm
- Wheel mounting on adjustable holders: Pump buckles
- Tilt function (with bikes): Yes
- Fits cars with exterior spare tyre: Yes (Adapter/s required: Thule VeloCompact Spare Wheel Adapter)
- Rear lights: Yes
- Power connector: 7-pin
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Lockable bike-to-rack: Yes
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle: Yes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Car Rack Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available