Thule 961 Wing Bar 118 cm Roof Bars
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Roof Bars See the latest products
New in Roof Bars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 961 Wing Bar roof bars are great for riding holidays. They are most aerodynamic Thule bars... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Thule 961 Wing Bar roof bars are great for riding holidays. They are most aerodynamic Thule bars yet to improve your fuel economy - great if you’re going to be travelling regularly. The 961 Wing bars are also very quiet even at speed.
T-track slots allow for the fast and secure fitting of Thule roof mounted carriers. All Thule products come with a 5-year warranty, so you can be sure of the quality.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- The quietest, most aerodynamic Thule roof bars yet, extensively wind tunnel tested in Thule's own bespoke facility.
- Offer a 90% reduction in sound energy over the previous aerobar models at 122 km/h, making them almost silent.
- T-track slots allow for the rapid and secure fitting of Thule roof mounted carriers and accessories.
- A complete roof bar system requires the specialised footpack, the vehicle specific fitting kits and the load carrier bars.
- Please see www.thule.co.uk/fitguide to find the perfect set-up for your vehicle.
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
- Length: 118 cm
- Equipped with T-track: Yes
- Maximum load: 100 kg. Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your vehicle.
- Locks included: X
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Colour: Aluminium
Please Note: you will need the specialised footpack, the vehicle specific fitting kits and the load carrier bars in order to fit these Wing Bars to your vehicle
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.