Thule 970 Xpress 2-Bike Towball Carrier
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 970 Xpress towball bike carrier offers a sturdy loading bay for your bikes by mounting to ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule 970 Xpress towball bike carrier offers a sturdy loading bay for your bikes by mounting to your vehicle's towbar.
Weighing just 4kg the 970 Xpress can carry up to two bikes with a total weight of 30kg. The towball car rack also folds up for easy storage.
All fixing straps are included, but for extra security, you can padlock the rack to your car. With the Thule 970 Xpress, bikes are held away from the vehicle's paintwork, removing the chance of damage.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- Practical design makes this bike carrier both easy to use and easy to store
- Carries a maximum of 2 bikes
- Load capacity - 30 kg
- Weight - 4 kg
- Fits frame dimensions All
- Locks bike to carrier with accessory 538
- Locks carrier to car with padlock
- Tilt function, with bikes
- For years Thule have developed products to meet the demands of the international 'City Crash' standard
- Straps for fixation of bike included
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Load capacity: 30 kg
- Max bike weight: 15 kg
- Dimensions: 35 x 52 x 74 cm
- Folded dimensions: 14 x 52 x 72 cm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Fits frame dimensions: All sizes down to 20” junior bikes.
- Detachable frame holders: X
- Carbon frame compatible: Yes
- Wheel mounting on adjustable holders: n/a
- Tilt function (with bikes): X
- Fits cars with exterior spare tyre: X
- Rear lights: Yes Adapter/s required: Thule Light Board
- One Key System compatible: X
- Lockable bike-to-rack: Yes Adapter/s required: Thule Cable Lock
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle: X
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.